Scales are EVIL I SAY!

Donna Paige
on 2/19/05 11:55 pm - Pottstown, PA
Darned if February hasn't just been the slowest I think on record for me since the 4 week plateau I had at my 4-8 week post op. I've barely lost this month. Just about 5lbs so far. Even that keeps going up and down like a yo yo. I know the problem is me because I'm starting to be hungry and I'm eating like a P*I*G. AND to top it all off it's going to SNOW AGAIN!!! Spring please cometh to Pennsylvania soon! Psst... and bring some weightloss with you too. I'm almost, (sayign this in a low voice here) wish I'd get another flu bug to get my weightloss kicking again. I gotta get rid of the cookie monster. BTW, now that I've whinned my peace. (Hubby is working today and I'm just in a funk) I'll say MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to all you losers this month. Just wi**** were me. 339/184
Dedicated
on 2/21/05 12:22 am - Eleva, WI
My scale is evil. It says I gained 7 pounds......even though I now fit easily into my size 16 jeans...they are even getting baggy in the butt already. Its just not fair.
Rondaslosinit
on 2/21/05 3:14 am - Richardson, TX
I agree , scales are EVIL !!!! This time of year is full of cookie monsters too - girl scout cookies! YIKES! I was o****il they invaded my house ! I'm with you Donna! I did drop 2 lbs this month but gained it back this weekend! gulp! Gotta be better now. Ronda
janiej
on 2/21/05 4:27 am - Independence, IA
Would someones please ask the Reeses PB cups to stop yelling at me. It seems the only way I can make them shut up is to eat them. They are sooooo evil. And since PA wants warm weather can we please get some here in Iowa. I'm so sick of the cold. My excuse for not exercising has been the cold weather because (stamping foot) I want to go for a NICE walk outside. Please let it be at least 50 degrees. I'm done ranting and wish you all the best. Now does anyone want to volunteer to take the Reeses home with them? My evil boss put them on the counter by my desk! Janie
Donna Paige
on 3/17/05 1:51 am - Pottstown, PA
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views