Missing my girl

Larakatya
on 2/19/05 2:05 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Hello board, My partner is off to study abroad in Costa Rica. She'll be gone for 9 weeks. I know that time apart is often very beneficial to a relationship, but in this moment I am stuck on missing her. We said good bye this morning. . . and I'm lonely and mildly depressed. I did lots of good exercise today, however I caught myself grazing on low-fat popcorn and an apple. (I love my grazes. . .never anything worth reporting as a "cheat". . .always something healthy) I spose I should feel grateful and proud that I'm not reverting to eating trash. . .I just need to quit the behavior all together. I'ts 11:35 and I'm the only one awake at my friend's house (he took me away to Duluth for the weekend. . .and he's sleeping like a baby. . .and I'm up trolling the internet looking for support.) It hasn't quite hit me that she's gone. . .right now so far it's a general malaise that I didn't get to talk to her tonight on the phone. . .when i actually realise that its going to likely be 9 weeks until I actually speak to her again I think I'll either hit the roof. . .or hit the floor. I miss her. . .she's coming back. . .but I miss her with all my heart. I pray that she's well and that she feels my love with her wherever she is right now. Say a little prayer? ~Lara 400+/197/190
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/05 8:42 pm - South of Boston, MA
Lara- {{{ hang in there }}} b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/148.5/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Donna Paige
on 2/19/05 11:44 pm - Pottstown, PA
Prayers have been sent Lara! You hang in there. We are all here when you need us.
Just Janice
on 2/20/05 12:50 am - Houston, TX
Oh Lara! HUGS!!!! Just remember...while she is not physically by your side, she is always in your heart, mind, and soul! More HUGS!!!!! Janice
J H.
on 2/20/05 5:05 am - Houston, TX
Chin up lara! Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out