Slightly Silly Saturday... Food, updates, etc...

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/05 11:07 am - South of Boston, MA
Janice, I can't slap you...... I can't REACH! No, really, that's awesome... If I had ANY of the girlie scout cookies in the house, they'd be eaten by now... To tell ya the truth, I have about 20 boxes in my car waiting to be delivered to people... I tried so hard not to BUY any... and I didn't... but delivering them is HARD, .... -beth
Just Janice
on 2/19/05 11:12 am - Houston, TX
Well...I managed to pass up every badge wearing assailant a few months ago, but they apparently hijacked hubby at work. He came home with them Thursday. Yeah for me. He only bought 2 boxes, when we would normally get about 6, so I shouldn't complain TOOOOOOO loudly I guess. I did warn him, however, that I would be giving them to anyone who graced my doorstep. If he wanted a fighting chance, he would either eat them this weekend, or take them back to work and keep them in his desk drawer. To tell you the truth, it is not bothering me anymore. I had my taste and that was it. I don't want anymore. In fact, I am craving grapes, not cookies...weird... Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/05 8:51 pm - South of Boston, MA
Yahoo on the grapes, ... I've got the watermelon/strawberry urges... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/148.5/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 2/20/05 12:49 am - Houston, TX
How much of both do you/can you eat? My MD is just "allowing me" to do fruits with the leafy greens and lean meats. I am trying t do this, and don't want to overdo it! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views