It's working girls! Thank you.........

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/05 11:56 pm - South of Boston, MA
It *does* work! Thank you for being here for me. If I didn't post here and keep on top of things, goodness knows you'd find me noshing on potato chips and avoiding the scale... I know I couldn't do it without support. I've been on top of my munchie-monster for almost a *week* (small yet satisfying victory) now, and I've lost 6 lbs since the 11th! I'm writing down every stitch of food that enters my body, drinking tons of liquids and exercising a wee bit more (still not doing it nearly enough... need to schedule it in on purpose or I won't do it) I'm *this close* to leaving the "overweight" category now! ::throws confetti:: The averages for the last week: About 800 cals (goal was 1000 or just under) 27 fats (goal was under 30) 50 carbs (goal was under 30, but much of it came from berries, watermelon & sugar alcohols in protein bar form, not from any carb-foods, which is different for me...I didn't touch fruit before) 81 protein (goal was minimum of 50) Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 151 GWR- 114 - 150 lbs Height 5'5"- BMI- 25.1
Dedicated
on 2/17/05 12:09 am - Eleva, WI
Yeah!!!! I am struggling to get control of my munchie monster. Its the hardest part of the journey so far, for me!
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 1:15 am - South of Boston, MA
Yes it is!! It's so hard, it's a daily battle... do "normal" sized people have these demons?! I wonder if it's a life-long thing, because it's tiring. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/151/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dedicated
on 2/17/05 1:38 am - Eleva, WI
I hope not!!! It is tiring...oh well!
Donna Paige
on 2/17/05 1:50 am - Pottstown, PA
Wish someone would strangle my munchie monster. I've been very bad this month. I have been craving and eating my way through this whole month. I'm ready to february to end. Yeah like that is gonna stop me from eating. LOL However the other night at support group meeting my Dr. said that plateau's are good. If your body didn't do that we would just dry up and blow away. LOL Glad your doing well. Just wish I could follow suit. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views