Thursday...Food journals....updates....

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 10:05 am - South of Boston, MA
Ronda- WTG on the pounds!! Somebody here *I think* told me that it takes a few days to see the effects of prior days of good eating.... something like four days?! So, what I'm seeing on the scale now is because of what I did a half a week ago.... or so.... which is making me feel good right now... anyhow! One day shouldn't mess you up, I don't think... Those stats sound more accurate... 20G of fat a day is HARD! My goal right now is 30G and I thought that was LOW! Well, compared to the way I was eating 30G is much better. I wa****ting 70+ grams of fat a day.. in cream, cheeses, ham.... that's more than the recommended daily amount for a typical "normal" woman. beth 313/298/151 (but just saw 1-4freaking9tonight?!)/130
Donna Paige
on 2/17/05 1:55 am - Pottstown, PA
Trying to just stay on protein for a few days. I had some string kielbasa that I've been munch on this morning. I think tonight will be a few strips of bacon and some cheese. I really have thought about just doing liquids for a week again to see if that will jump my body into something. I just wish I wasn't such a picky eater. I tried to eat a pork chop last night and did the puking thing again. I really do miss steak and chops. I have no clue why my body cannot handle meat unless it's practically chopped up or desolved or loaded with water.
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 3:17 am - South of Boston, MA
I can't handle the meats either... I eat literally only deli-thin slices of meat. Although, if I have an urge, two or three bites of a regular cooked meat staves off hunger immediately. Anything more makes me gag. The liquids help, more than anything I think it's the water... even if you still eat meals... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/151/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 3:14 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- 24 oz diluted tea Lunch- SAME AS BREAKFAST (Carb Countdown & Berries) Stuck on this for a while... it's all good. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/151/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 2/17/05 5:41 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I have eaten alot of carlories so far today. I think I have to stop my mocha in the morning or stop making it with milk. I'd rather eat my calories than drink them. pre B - mocha - 1 sf Swiss miss cocoa, 1 T. decaf coffee powder, 12 oz. milk B- 1/2 c. dry oatmeal, 6 oz. skim milk, 1 small apple water - 16.9 oz. Exercise - 2 mile walk L - 1 low carb tortilla, 3 oz chicken, 2 oz. low fat cheddar (this was alot for me and I was stuffed) S - 1/2 c. sf pudding, a few raspberries and a few banana slices I already have in 960 calories which leaves me with 240 max. left over. I shoot for under 1200 and usually end up with 1000-1100. I also need to get chugging the water today. Work has been horrendous. Bombed out part of the software system and had to rebuild. Not fun. Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/05 9:54 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Afternoon- 24 oz diluted tea 12 oz iced coffee/cream/= (out) 1/4C total Beth-mix (soybeans, sunflower kernels, dry banana chips, also one peanut, almost had more but decided wasn't worth it) Dinner- Repeat of breakfast and lunch... hey, it's late, I don't wanna bother... If I don't go to bed soon, another bottle of diluted tea. I weighed myself before dinner, just cuz I was nakie and it seemed an opportune time... if it sticks, I'mma be a happy girl in the morning! Incentive not to carb-snack before bed!! -beth 313/298/151/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views