Wednesday- Food journals... Post post post!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:25 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hi gang! I see lots of people read this thread each day, join in! It doesn't matter *what* you're eating... it's that you're aware of it and to help us ALL.... It really really helps. Especially finding out the "why" behind your eating and your emotional/stress eating... Try it! ______________________________________________________ 152 today, down a pound... It's cause for celebration every time at this point.... I've been eating 100% better (in my opinion for my history) in the past 4 days-week, and it's seeming to help... Even if the scale goes up again, I'm sure to see that it's the exercise, because I'm truly trying very hard with the nutritional end of things right now... I'm NOT cheating for the first time.... YET.... Morning- 8 oz coffee/cream sub/= Breakfast- 6 oz Carb Countdown Yogurt 2 oz skim milk 4 frozen strawberries 2 Equal pkts... 4 oz ice, blended... Mmmmm.... Today is going to be difficult. DH is working two jobs today, for the first time... he's gone 8am to midnight today... I'm babysitting 9am-3pm (which inevitably is the hard time, so I check in online repeatedly while I'm home...) I'd like to get to the grocery store at some point today and pick up more watermelon and cucumbers! These are awesome trigger foods. CRUNCH... I plan to use the treadmill tonight after I get the kids in ... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/152/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 2/15/05 10:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Today's plan 8 oz. sf decaf french vanilla international coffee (1T dry), splash of milk 16.9 oz crystal light iced tea water B- 3/4c. skim milk 1 c. optimum power organic cereal (high in carbs but 11 gr fiber & 8 gr protein) water L - 1/2 c. mixed greens, 2 oz chicken breast, 1 oz. lowfat cheese, 2 T. chick peas, 2 T. low fat italian 6 oz. vanilla yogurt w/ 1/2 c. red raspberries (yummy!) water S- banana, 2T. peanut butter water Dinner - fish, veggies Dawn 287/196.5/160-170
Dawn C.
on 2/16/05 9:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Adding dinner - 2 oz. baked fish, 2 T. mixed veggies, 2 T. saffron rice S2- 1/2 c. sf pudding made with skim milk, 8 banana slices and 8 red raspberries water
Just Janice
on 2/15/05 10:43 pm - Houston, TX
HI! I am currently working on my coffee intake before dropping Gaby off at preschool this am.... WALKING again today (and yesterday)...4 miles breakfast-chicken, cheese, hot sauce lunch-chicken, cheese, hot sauce dinner-I dunno..any suggestions? Y'all know I can't plan that far ahead! NO SNACKING! I did really good yesterday, and the scale is back at 175..even with my issues I have been having lately! Yeah!!!! I am determined to make this work for me! Started walking again yesterday, doing it again today...and, damnit..going tomorrow, too! hee hee Have a great day! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:46 pm - South of Boston, MA
Janice- See? You're back! Are you still doing your doc's plan? b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/152/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 2/16/05 2:29 am - Houston, TX
He wants lean meats and leafy greens...ONLY! So, I can honestly answer your question with, "Sort of..." I am avoiding carbs, high fats, etc, but I gotta have my cheese!!!! Janice
Dawn C.
on 2/15/05 10:52 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Dinner suggestion - chicken and hot sauce! I couldn't resist! Dawn
Just Janice
on 2/16/05 2:30 am - Houston, TX
OOooo.....that sounds YUMMY!!!!!!! May have to make that for everyone tonight (or some version, of course!) You crack me up! Janice
mystic0619
on 2/16/05 1:00 am - Moran, KS
Well so far I have had a bottle of OJ and a sauage patty and an egg patty. Thats it and I probably wont eat again untill supper with my family. Kelly 277/183 -94
(deactivated member)
on 2/16/05 1:37 am - Lost in Woods, PA
ok, let's see: b - 1 11 oz. atkins shake s - 1 1oz cheese stick l - 3 oz. cheesesteak with no roll only meat and cheese s - 1 1 oz cheese stick d - 3 oz tilapia seared with garlic and squash with butter and garlic s - 1 carb smart sugar free fudgesicle that's it......still on plateau and on below 15 carbs per day....hangin in - 3 months no weight loss. Open RNY 4/19/2004 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views