crying out loud

C J.
on 2/15/05 11:07 am - Dewey, OK
I am 10 months out and have not lost any weight in 3 months. I don't know what to do. Everyone on this site has lost a 100 or more lbs. I have only lost 72. What am I doing wrong? Scared that I will not lose any more.
Donna R
on 2/15/05 11:53 am - Paducah, KY
I tried to see your profile but its empty, I need more info to be able to help you Donna
C J.
on 2/15/05 12:01 pm - Dewey, OK
I am new to the site and not sure how to fill it out. Not sure where to put the type of surgery that I had or anything like that.
C J.
on 2/15/05 12:27 pm - Dewey, OK
How much weight have you lost Donna?
Donna R
on 2/15/05 10:22 pm - Paducah, KY
I have lost about 101 here at home but the doctors scale says only 98 pounds lost! Donna 277/176/150
mikkozoe
on 2/15/05 7:40 pm - Conyers, GA
Dont worrie i am what almost 11 months out and have only lost 82 and i had stoped at 70-75 for three months ...Look at what you are doing ...i stoped drinking beer and soda and that helped alot i think ....And i am trying to cut crackers out of my diet even though they are my snacky snack when i am at work ....But you are not done i am sure of it ....Your a slow loser like me !!! but just remember we are all different and we all lose different amounts at diffrent times ( this was hard for me to learn) and you will be fine and you are not alone !!! Laura
Middlesgirl
on 2/15/05 9:51 pm - Lansing, MI
Remember, everyone loses at different rates, and not knowing where you started at....I started @ 346, was very sick for about 8 months, and have lost 178 pounds. Understand though, I have a TON of loose skin, and was very ill for quite some time. You are doing wonderful, and always remember it isn't what you haven't lost, but what you have lost. You are 72 pounds lighter than this time last year. That is a HUGE accomplishment. Take a hard look at what you eat, and be honest with yourself. Maybe you are getting too many carbs, or not enough protein.
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:34 pm - South of Boston, MA
CJ- Twenty questions, ... What are you eating on an average day? Are you getting enough calories/protein? How many carbohydrates (if you count)? Are you drinking with your meals, or too soon after? Are you grazing/snacking? 72 lbs gone is still quite an accomplishment! But at this stage in the game, it's much more difficult, I know... Let's help! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/152/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
C J.
on 2/16/05 9:46 am - Dewey, OK
Thanks for everyone's support. I just needed to cry I think. I eat a half a grapefruit with a very thin slice of toast for breakfast. Lunch maybe a cup of chili or half a sandwich. For supper a small piece of boneless chicken breast and green beans. I cannot get enough of greenbeans since my surgery. I do drink more than I should at a meal time and I am working on that. I do snack on some pop corn at work or carrots with peanut butter. Drin**** tea unsweetened all day long. No protein drinks. I am trying to work in exercise. Walking for half my lunch hour and recumbunt bike at home. I had to have my stomach ballooned open 4 times after surgery. The last time was Sept. and I notice that after the last time is when the weight loss started to slow down. I wonder if the over stretched my opening? That is why I guess I was really worried. I did not want to have had this surgery for nothing!!. I am just ready to see some small results at this point would be nice. Thanks again for everyones support and any and all suggestions. I really needed to talk to people whom understood what I was going through. Carla
Donna R
on 2/16/05 2:37 pm - Paducah, KY
Do you know how much protein you are getting in one day, and also we are not susposed to drink with our food. At this point my weight loss is really slow, maybe a pound or two a month Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views