help my scale is not moving!!!!!

OLGA G.
on 2/15/05 10:47 am - FL
hello i am 10 months out.and i have been stuck in 149 i went down to 144 .but then i started to worry about being too skinny since everybody tells me not to loose anymore weight because i'm look real skinny.(so they say),but i don't think so.ithink that i should loose some more .but i can't.the scale says 149lbs.when i was 144 i was happy but i started eating more because i didn't wanted to loose anymore.i see that i can eat more than what i used to before.i really don't know what to do.please help and let me know if anybody is going thru the same thing.thanks to all and take care.
Dedicated
on 2/15/05 10:34 pm - Eleva, WI
Concentrate on water, protein and exercise. You may have to accept that this is where your body is going to be. Good luck.
Rondaslosinit
on 2/15/05 11:01 pm - Richardson, TX
Olga, I don't know how tall you are but 149 sounds like a pretty healthy weight to me. Don't you know that a year ago you would have killed to be at that weight! I'm sure you look and feel fantastic! Relax and enjoy it! Ronda
jennann
on 2/24/05 11:55 pm - Bonifay, FL
I am feeling the same way My scales have stoped... I've been at 160 for awhile now... But I'm fine with where I am once I have the TT done... Everyone tells me if I loose any more then I will blow away... I'm 5'2.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views