Help! We've lost a morbidly obese person! ::grinning::

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 4:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Oh no! There's 278 lbs missing from my house! Can you find it? DH has lost 133 lbs since his surgery nine months ago, and I've lost 145 since my surgery ten months ago. It really helps to see those numbers when I stress... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/153/130 (& bob by default 360+/340/207/175) http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 2/15/05 7:50 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations! Today is my 10 months. I've lost 161 pounds. Went from a size 32 to 16. Dianne 340/179/150
Shanna E.
on 2/15/05 8:06 am - Vancouver, WA
you should say YIPEE, we've lost a MO person...and nope, we're not going to find it again...nope...nope...nope....Congrats to both you and your hubby, you've done AWESOME! Shanna
Donna Paige
on 2/15/05 8:39 am - Pottstown, PA
Congratulations to you Beth and to your husband. The scales are finally starting to work for me again. Not much but they are moving. I lost 3 more lbs. YIPPEEEE! at 184 right now. Every little bit helps. I just need to get over my compulsive urge to step on the scales all the dang time. However I was able to put on a size 14 misses jeans. YUCK! YUCK! they did have stretch to them though. Wish I could talk my hubby into having the surgery. He keeps gaining as I am losing. He eats what I don't. I worry about him and sometimes I feel guilty that I am losing and he is gaining. We both couldn't be out of work at the same time. Hopefully after my tummy tuck he will decide to have it done.
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:47 am - South of Boston, MA
Donna....we were able to get a five week intermission between... so that I could take care of the kids on my own for a while when HE had to recouperate... I *know* if we both didn't go for it together, we'd have that problem or worse here.... it's so hard.... Is he at all motivated to go for it? I had no idea I'd actually go this route, it's was actually my husbands' idea... he filled out the paperwork...and I agreed to go to the initial appointment... -beth
Just Janice
on 2/15/05 10:33 pm - Houston, TX
I am NOT looking for it! NOPE! NO WAY!!! LOL I did not even notice my 10 month anniversary just passed...down 171 since 3/1/04, 135 since surgery! YEAH!!!!! Janice (THANK GOD the scale is back at 175!!!!)
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:39 pm - South of Boston, MA
Janice- I missed mine too... completely... Ignored it, probably! Go you! You lost a pile pre-op, eh? Wow! Most people seem to maintain/gain pre-op... I kinda maintained, then lost a bit JUST before.... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/152/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Debra S.
on 2/16/05 2:12 am - Hillsborough, NJ
It was ten months for me yesterday and I am holding steady at 185 - that is 92 pounds down total. I am now in the appeal process to get a TT covered by insurance. They approved hernia repair but not skin removal. My PS is appealing to get all procedures approved. I will keep everyone up to date and will be having TT and Arms done on March 31st. Great job everyone - I love posting on this board too. 277/185/??? after PS
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views