Tuesday, post-love day.... updates & food journals!

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/05 9:21 pm - South of Boston, MA
Okay, what's the damage? Any nice surprises on Valentines? Post what you're eating today here... _____________________________________________________________ I lost control last night and had two pieces of chocolate, and dumped... serves me right! Anyway- onward and downward! BF- 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein 6 oz Carb Countdown Skim 8 oz ice 1T cocoa powder & 1 equal b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/153/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
J H.
on 2/14/05 10:05 pm - Houston, TX
Beth, Just sitting here with coffee. I haven't planned one of my meals today....ate very poorly over the weekend(they are the hardest for me), but ate well yesterday. I plan on eating well today!! probably a couple pieces of lunch meat/salad for breakfast. Post more later, Joan Hope you have a great day.................
Just Janice
on 2/14/05 10:26 pm - Houston, TX
HI! I was safe from the candy demon yesterday...a sideways blessing, I guess, for hubby FORGETTING V Day!! Oh well, it is for the best...sigh..LOL I have been having issues with my eating...hubby made PB cookies over the weekend, and, of course, I ate them. Daughter brought home caramel kisses and other candies from her preschool V Day party...I ate them. What is with me? Is nothing safe? Geez!!! I am stresses about the whole car/engine thing going on, and I think I am eating bc of that, but I thought I was doing better at handling stress lately..guess not! I haven't been posting like I should, mostly bc I have had a down attitude and don't want to bring others down with me.... 20 oz coffee with skim milk and splenda (had to share w/hubby...how rude of him to take the rest of my pot to work with him! ) breakfast 1/2 chicken breast (2-2.5 oz), no cheese (need to go shopping), just hot sauce lunch (planned) 1/2 chicken breast with hot sauce dinner no clue of course, fluids...all day....may even make another pot o'java... Janice (TRYING to stay away from goodies...good thing I need to go shopping....the only thing left in the house is shrimp and sunflower seeds!)
Rondaslosinit
on 2/15/05 12:35 am - Richardson, TX
{{{{{{{{{{Janice}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm sorry you've been down. and shame on your hubby for forgetting V-day! He's got some making up to do! Now..... JANICE! Get away from the candy! It is pure evil. Just put it down and step away and no one will get hurt! A lot of us seem to have that stress eating problem. I wish I had the magic cure for it! I'm beginning to think I just need a new hobby to fill my time with. What makes us think that our problems are going to be any different after we eat than they were before? (banging head against the wall) Lastly, please don't stay away just cuz yer down. We can cheer you up - or try anyway. Besides, I miss seeing your face on the posts! Sometimes I feel better just for having posted. Try it. We miss you when you're not here. Ronda
Just Janice
on 2/15/05 10:27 pm - Houston, TX
Thanks Rhonda...I needed that! I do need to come around more, esp. when the demons are riding my buttocks..LOL New hobby...hmmm...I think I will put the batwings to use and take up hang gliding...Anyone with me???? Thanks again, Ms. Rhonda! Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 2/15/05 12:41 am - Richardson, TX
No Valentines Day sweets here. My DH knew he would die if he brought home any chocolate. Unfortunately, he didn't bring home any flowers or a card either! Oh well.... Breakfast - oatmeal coffee workout (45 min.) Nectar protein drink lunch - tuna snack - dunno yet dinner - duuno yet Have a great day! Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 3:21 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Morning- 12 oz coffee/1T cream/= 48 oz diluted tea Then- 30 minutes treadmill at 4.0-5.5mph Lunch- 2 oz beef jerky 1 Nitro-Tech Carb Control Bite Afternoon- 24 diluted tea I'm doing it! It's 2:20pm, made it this far... I can get to dinner!
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 7:17 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Afternoon continued- 24 oz diluted tea 1/2C watermelon Dinner- 2T Farmers' Cheese 1/2C watermelon Evening- 24 oz diluted tea (now) Maybe a hot cup of coffee later... seeming to lose my taste... I'll probably have another meal... dinner was light... Getting on treadmill for another 1/2 hour... in a few... Totals before last meal/snack: 680 15 fat, YAY 57 carbs (minus like 30 from the protein bars net carb thing...) 81 protein -beth
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:39 am - South of Boston, MA
Okay, I'm done for the night... Dinner- 1C mixed greens 1 oz shredded cheddar 1t light italian Did all of American Idol on the treadmill... 60 minutes... Now... Carb Countdown Vanilla Yogurt 1/2C frozen berries Ice, blended... Then, BED! 882 21 73 101 80+ oz water, one cuppa joe! ::throws confetti:: -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views