It worked, gee golly gosh. ::sheepish grin::

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 10:40 pm - South of Boston, MA
I had a completely "perfect" day yesterday in terms of eating. No grazing, no snacks, and a gallon of water. It's been a long time! Weighed in today at a new virgin weight! 153. ::::duct taping it so it stays:::: Now my loss chart looks crazy.... up up up, down, up up, down, up up UP! And now, a DOWN! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
irisheyes
on 2/12/05 11:14 pm - Harmony, MN
yea Beth!!! Keep up the good work.....may today be as good as yesterday!!! Katie
DianneW
on 2/13/05 12:01 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations! Keep up the good work. Dianne 340/180/150
thin_tyme
on 2/13/05 3:14 am - WY
Congratulations Beth, glad to hear that the scale has gone in your favor. Mechelle
Rondaslosinit
on 2/13/05 7:08 am - Richardson, TX
YAHOO for you!!! Doin' the happy dance here ! Keep up the good work. Ronda 297/286/196 (still !)/170
J H.
on 2/13/05 9:28 pm - Houston, TX
woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Weigh to go Beth. Joan
Middlesgirl
on 2/13/05 10:10 pm - Lansing, MI
Congrats!! My scale finally moved as well. Was stuck @ 172. Didn't weigh my self all weekend, until this morning. I am @ 168, and 5'10". Am happy, I am not still stuck. HOWEVER, I think I am going through perimenopause @ 29 yrs old. Can't sleep, not interested in sex, bleeding like I am dying. It is horrible. Can I cash in my ovaries and call it a day?
(deactivated member)
on 2/13/05 10:27 pm - South of Boston, MA
{{{Erin}}} That has to suck... for the first time, even, my periods are NORMAL! No pain, light bleeding, and it's done! Before, I was just hermit-like in the house on day 1 & 2 because I'd just lay in the fetal position, in pain, with horrid side effects.... NO more! It's bizarre! At 168 and 5'10" you're probably teeny!! WTG... Where's the pix?!? Happy Valentines' Day! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Middlesgirl
on 2/13/05 10:50 pm - Lansing, MI
Ya know, I swore I was going to take pics every month, and document this journey, and what a slacker I am. I tried to post some pics, but, I don't believe I did it right. Will have to see if I can find some recent and way heavier. I'm not teeny yet, although everyone keeps saying "When are you gonna stop losing, you are gonna look anorexic?". PUHLEAZE!!!! I could lose another 20 lbs, and still look normal, I think. We'll get those posted, and you guys can give me an impartial opinion!! Happy Hearts Day!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/05 12:03 am - South of Boston, MA
All you gotta do is upload your pix from your computer into a free album site, like photobucket.com or webshots.com And, then just tell us where to look. Posting pix to your profile at this site is more of a pain in the butt, and getting a posting face just takes forever!! If you want to put your pic on your profile... you need to have it online somewhere already, and then the Obesity Help site picks it up and posts it from where you tell it to... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views