NO WEIGHT LOSS

Angela R.
on 2/12/05 9:42 pm - Baltimore, MD
I havent lost any weight since Christmas. But it looks as if my scale keeps moving up! At least 5-7llbs over a couple of weeks! I havent got my period, its not even due soon, so I dont think thats it! I do take fluid pills like every other day....I am going to the bathroom regular, I am excercising, (curves)...I was drinking about a gallon of IceT a day, and I stopped that, and started more plain water, and crystal light. HELP! I know I do eat the wrong things sometimes, but we all need that chocolate, or salt sometimes. I do try to eat a chocolate protein bar, or carbwell bar when I have a sweet tooth, and maybe cheesy quakes for that salt craving....I am not even a year out yet?!?!? Why is this happening? I am at a loss, just no weight loss!!! Help! I dont know what to do!
lacmike
on 2/12/05 10:14 pm - York, PA
Angela, Do not get discouraged yet, this may be muscle which weighs more than fat. I go see a diet counselar and she told me that if I gain five lbs and it is muscle she is not going to be upset that is good but if I gain 10lbs back then she we know I have to do something to get me back on track. Do you take your measurements? I do once a month with my weight check. If you body is smaller than you may be gaining muscle from working out a curves. I too am guilty of straying there are a few things I have eaten that I should not have but only this time it was not the entire box, it was a bite. Pull your self together and you will be fine. Lori 258/157/148
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 10:57 pm - South of Boston, MA
Angela! It's the curse! You got it too! Read back a few posts--- a lot of us have been having the SAME EXACT problem... I have been playing with the same 5-7 lbs since Christmas too! It's been terrible! BUT, I have been extra vigilant, logging my food, trying hard... which wasn't paying off last week.... but for some reason, this morning, I showed a 3 lb loss! It's so hard at this stage in the game, we're "so close yet so far" KWIM?? Know you're NOT alone in this! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 2/12/05 11:59 pm - Louisville, KY
Hang in there. It will happen. Dianne
Ayleneb
on 2/13/05 12:45 am - Jacksonville, FL
Ditto ditto ditto...I haven't lost since the month of December and have been playing with those same 5-7 lbs as well. The last two weeks I have recommitted to logging my food and regular exercise and I'm starting to trend back down to the lower end of my numbers. I know that if I hang in there I will lose, or at least get smaller. I'm just trying to be thankful that I'm struggling with 15-20 lbs like "normal" women and not that 100+lbs that I used to struggle with! Hang in there and keep eating right and exercising - it will pay off! Aylene
Rondaslosinit
on 2/13/05 7:06 am - Richardson, TX
Good point Aylene! I agree. I posted a message on the January board asking those who have been out a year if they went through this same thing at around 9-10 months and asking if the weight loss will pick up again. I was disappointed in the feedback. I think I only got 1 or 2 responses and they weren't all that helpful but 1 was encouraging. I'm hanging in there with you guys! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views