My first Louisville Hospital visit

DianneW
on 2/12/05 12:55 pm - Louisville, KY
I couldn't breath, was having chest pain and went to the ER. I was having a bad asthama attack, I had used my inhalers which hadn't helped, used my nitro, also hadn't helped, they checked my heart and it's all ok, and I don't ahve pulmonary emboliusm thank god! They sent me home with prednisone and a nebulisor I can pick up Monday. Welcome to Louisville. Dianne 340/180/152
Kim T.
on 2/12/05 9:24 pm - Dracut, MA
geez.... maybe the stress of the move put you over the edge... do take care of yourself!!!!!
irisheyes
on 2/12/05 10:09 pm - Harmony, MN
(((((Diane))))))) I'm so sorry! Do you think it's stress induced? You have been going through alot lately! I hope you start to feel better, take care of yourself, and maybe get some rest today. Hugs Katie
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 10:53 pm - South of Boston, MA
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Dianne}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} TAKE CARE!! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
DianneW
on 2/12/05 11:56 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks for the support. I think it was induced by allergies. The apartment I moved into wrecks of cat pee and I've been complaining. They replaced a small patch of it where there was an obvious stain, but I wrote a letter today requesting they replace all of it or move me. I'm going to enclose a copy of the ER slip. I made the mistake of renting the apartment sight unseen. Live and learn. Dianne 340/180 (I finally got a scale)/150
DianneW
on 2/12/05 11:56 pm - Louisville, KY
Thanks for the support. I think it was induced by allergies. The apartment I moved into wrecks of cat pee and I've been complaining. They replaced a small patch of it where there was an obvious stain, but I wrote a letter today requesting they replace all of it or move me. I'm going to enclose a copy of the ER slip. I made the mistake of renting the apartment sight unseen. Live and learn. Dianne 340/180 (I finally got a scale)/150
Rondaslosinit
on 2/13/05 3:38 am - Richardson, TX
Oh My! {{{{{{{{{Diane}}}}}}}}}} I have asmtha too so I have LOTS of sympathy for you! Sounds like you are right on about the apartment! Don't give up. Keep pushing them. They'll probably make you work for it but eventually they'll be afraid of a lawsuit and give in. Take care! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views