Who's a size 6?

lacmike
on 2/12/05 9:13 am - York, PA
Hell-o everyone! First of all I am not one to brag, well O****assionally, but i have to share this with each of you. I had some extra spending money this week and I decided to comb the clearance racks for some new pants. I have been wearing a size 12, some 10's. I was wearing a pair of size 9/10 CK jeans so I thought I am going to try on an 8, they fit and were comfortable but seemed a little big in the waist. So I asked the girl to bring me a size 6, I nearly cried not only did they fit good, they looked good. I was so shocked. I purchased two other pair of size 8's today which fit decent but I am excited about getting into a size 6. I am 5'8 and weigh about 157, maybe less I get weighed on Tuesday. I just can not believe my little butt. Now if I can only find a bra to fit good for my breasts that look like two pool balls in a sock. Love to you all, I hope you all get to feel the same joy I had today. Lori 258/157/148
DianneW
on 2/12/05 12:52 pm - Louisville, KY
Congratulations on getting into a size six, that's awesome. You are doing incredible. I'm down to 180. I got my new scale, a really good one and weighed nacked. Woo hoo. 28 pounds to go to goal. I'm right on track to loose 95 percent of my body weight and get to my new goal of 152. (I can always lower it later.) Dianne 340/180/152
irisheyes
on 2/12/05 10:00 pm - Harmony, MN
WAY TO GO LORI!!! I went shopping yesterday too, and brought home (3) pairs of size 8 jeans and (3) MED tops!!! I haven't worn a size 8 since I was about 8 years old. I'm 5'7 and weigh about 140. Don't even get me stared on the boob thing Katie
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 10:51 pm - South of Boston, MA
Congrats! I can't WAIT to go clothes shopping for the spring... I'm holding out until I get a few more inches/lbs gone, because I KNOW if I buy anything now, I'll need a different size soon. I'm wearing mostly 10-12's right now, some are too big... some not.... a lot of it is from the juniors sections of the stores, so they run differently sometimes... it's hard to tell. I'm 5'4"--- (but having a sneaking suspicion that my height is, umm, coming BACK, to 5'5".... I seem to stand taller, ) Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 153 GW- 130 -160 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Lois N.
on 2/13/05 8:14 pm - Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I am not quite a size 6 but I am getting close. I thought I was done losing weight and low and behold I lost another 3 lbs. Decided to check out the scale because my size 8 jeans seemed a little looser. I am now down 115 lbs... I live in Eastern Canada...cold here but leaving tomorrow for Arizona where I am going to buy my entire summer wardrobe..much cheaper there then here. My suitcase is packed but not much in it just some clothes that friends have lent me. I can't wait because I am now addicted to shopping. Isn't it so much shopping when everything fits or even too big! The only complaint I have is this darn extra loose skin but I can live with it for now. Lois
sloane
on 2/14/05 9:03 am - New Albany, OH
Lori, The size 6 seems to be the BEST feeling!!! Isn't it funny? When, I got into a 6 it was bigger than anything else I had done so far in WLS. I'm wearing 4's now and it just wasn't as great. The 6 seems to be the miracle number!! Tandi 246-149-5 lbs to goal
loriann117
on 2/15/05 6:57 pm - New Bern , NC
YOU GO GIRL!!! What an awesome feeling.....I only think people who go through what we did/do can appreciate what an awesome feeling it is to get into a small size. I actually got into a 4 the other day. I couldn't believe it, still can't. Funny I don't know if anyone else is like me, but I don't see myself that small!!! I look at some of my pants and think they are my daughter's now.....my husband has given up with the laundry and trying to figure out who's is who's......The other day someone (who doesn't know I had surgery) said to me "oh you wouldn't understand, look how tiny you are!!!" I laughed and told them how big I use to be.....they couldn't believe my story or my pictures!!! Great to know that other people see me as being tiny!!! Congrats again from one Lori to another!!!! Do the happy dance girl!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/05 10:49 pm - South of Boston, MA
Lori- Your profile needs a new update! I've read it before... your pix are great too! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/152/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views