Hi all...and an update

irisheyes
on 2/12/05 1:31 am - Harmony, MN
HI everybody! Sorry I haven't been around lately...I've been working like a dog lately! I did a week of liver call and got 18 hours of overtime and now I'm doing a week of cardiac call....at work now....so i'll have at least 8 hours of overtime this week.....boy am I pooped! I'm going to Seattle on the 21st so I'll have some spending money anyway! (going to visit my sil...we're going to have such fun! No hubby no kids! ) Now I have an update for you. I saw my Dr. regarding my CT scan on what we thought was a herina.....it's not....it looks like a thin spot in the muscle (with the potietal to turn into a hernia). we were both suprised because it really felt like a hernia. We also found a benin (sp) leasion on my pelvis, got to look at that and it was just a dark circle about the size of a dime on my pelvis bone...nothing to be concerned about. I got to see what my tummy looks like, but really couldn't make it out real well, he said the staple line looked good....and (here's the best part!) I have no fat on me......he pointed out a couple of dark spots and see those those are fat cells....most people have more than that....and scrolling down he said, look at this....nothing.... I am now 10 lbs below my goal weight, weighing in at 140 lbs. Last weekend a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a very long time, and doesn't know I had surgery....(and I probably will never tell him) told me that i look great...but I could stand to put on 20 lbs!!! hope everyone is feeling great! Spring is just around the corner...I hope... going to get a new outfit for Vacation...if I get done with this case at a decent time! (((hugs))) Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views