Saturday- What are you eating today?

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/05 9:41 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here, please! Good, bad or indifferent, share! What are you doing today? Anything good? ___________________________________________________________ I woke up, weighed in, 156 today, this is maddening, this bouncing but it's down, I'll take it any way I can get it. Not much to do today, I thought DH would be home, but he's off to work *again...(normally has weekends off, but lately has been working anyway, not like it's overtime...so it's useless to me!) I have sign up my oldest for softball today, and pick up our $300.00 worth of Girl Scout cookie orders, ... NOT one box of which is MINE! YAHOO! First time EVER I haven't bought any. She's feeling sick today, so I was hoping she could stay home with DH- so it pissed me off that he "had to work" today... ::grumble grumble:: Oh, lovely, the little one just announced her "belly huuuuuuuuuurts"... Hehehehehe.... and so it begins! Breakfast- Chocolate Protein Shake 26G (1 scoop GNC Whey Protein/Chocoloate 1T SF cocoa powder/1 equal pkt. 4 oz skim carb countdown 8 oz ice) Planning for rest of day, because I can see it's going to be a stressful one, and I am struggling with the craving/grazing.... Morning- 48 oz diluted tea NO GRAZING NO GRAZING Lunch- (planned) 4 oz cottage cheese cup 1C mixed greens Afternoon- (planned) 24 oz diluted tea 24 oz iced coffee NO GRAZING NO GRAZING Dinner- (planned) *if there are sickies here tonight, I won't be cooking... so Carb Countdown Smoothie 1/2C frozen berries added, pureed Evening- (planned) If I did well all day, without losing it with the snacking, I'll add another "meal" here.... Coffee, BED! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154-156 (bouncing) GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rachelq
on 2/12/05 12:11 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey Girlie...hang in there today! As far as weight goes...I'm still ping ponging too. I got down to 152...then bounced back to 154...whaddayagonna do? Its early cali time....sooo... 20oz water Protien bar - 1/2 cup decaf Next... More water Probably a smart one diet dinner (I'm on the run today...going to an OH event with some of my Calif board friends today...karaoke party for valentine's day!) More water Snack and Dinner...not sure...it will be a pouch friendly potluck. MARTINI'S!!!!!!!!! I am making my signature valentine drink called "in the pink. It is vodka, coconut rum, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. I even bought little heart swizzles to go in the drink! tooo cute! Then lots more water!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 1:44 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding/editing... Lunch- 1.25 oz roast beef Afternoon- 24 oz iced coffee/cream/= 24 oz diluted tea I made it through the morning without grazing! Lo and behold, I tried to have a MEAL, and made it through just over an ounce of beef and felt terribly full and HAD to stop... I didn't bother trying again, so it's on to liquids now until dinner. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154-156 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/05 9:00 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding for the day: Dinner- 1.5C green salad 1T feta 1T sliced olives 1t fat free dressing Evening- Nitro-Tech Carb Control Protein Bar (20G) 20 oz Coolwater Boost FitDay isn't responding, so I don't have my totals, but suffice it to say *this* is my best day in months, foodwise. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 156 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
irisheyes
on 2/12/05 1:51 am - Harmony, MN
HI...I'm bouncing around 140 -143...but I'll take it! Breakfast: 1/2 slice of toast with a pat of butter..(well, country crock) peach yogurt snack: 6 garlic triskits with cheese snack: 1/3c wasibi peas (yummy!) lunch: cambell's italian-stlye wedding (meatballs and spina*****hicken broth) not sure about supper Have a great day!! Katie
Josie C.
on 2/12/05 5:43 am - High Desert, CA
Ack! It is frustruating not getting the scale to move...and I am not helping it today... B = 3/4c Spaghetti Sauce w/hamburger and mushrooms Crystal Light 20oz working on my second 20ozs L = Cottage Cheese and a hot dog or two (planned) Water & Crystal Light D = I am planning on cooking up some chicken thighs stripping the meat and trying my hand at Chicken Curry...hopefully the internet will give up a good recipe. If not, maybe just some plain old chicken soup with white beans instead of noodles. 343/330/248/128
Josie C.
on 2/12/05 10:41 am - High Desert, CA
Updating... S = 1 boiled chicken thigh...it tasted so good while it was hot. D = Curry Chicken...yum...I winged it and I have to say it isn't half bad. I have been grazing all day...on sunflower seeds...I think I am a pod head...I just have this incredible urge to eat everything...so I pop sunflower seeds. Of course now my lips are chapped from all the salt. *sigh* Off to drink some more water and Crystal Light...way under my goal today...only 64oz so far...goal is 120. 343/330/248/128
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views