F-it Friday, yes I mean it.

thin_tyme
on 2/11/05 4:48 am - WY
pre-B-coffee/splenda/creamer B-carb sense hot cereal 3 ounces 20 ounces diet tea Lunch-3.5 ounces of shrimp more tea (planned) dinner speaking of sickness, my DD has been home all week with pneumonia. We spent 3 hours in the hospital ER on Wednesday, they were giving her antibiotics by IV. Poor kid. Rhonda, how is the popcorn going? I have cut down to a handful a day, if they would just stopping making it in the teacher's lounge it would be so much easier. No excuses right, I should just not stick my hand in the container... Mechelle
Rondaslosinit
on 2/11/05 7:45 am - Richardson, TX
Hey Mechelle, Popcorn's going ok. I haven't made any in about a week. Of course, NOW I want some - thank you very much! LOL that's real willpower being able to stick to just a handful a day! There is no way I could do that! In fact, I'm going out tonight to a movie with hubby and I'm SURE I'll have to get popcorn. You just can't do a movie without popcorn! The snack monkeys have actually abated somewhat for me at home which is a welcome relief. I'm sure they're just hiding around the corner waiting for my hormones to call them back! Thanks for thinking of me. Ronda
Just Janice
on 2/11/05 5:41 am - Houston, TX
OK..didn't do chicken..forgot it was a religious holiday for me (Good Friday) Got about 10 shrimp down, with ketchup and horseradish..ugh! drank my coffee, drank a bunch of herbal tea...gonna drink some more in a minute... for dinner, prolly make tuna for the family..canned, nothing fancy..MOmmy feels like crapola.. had a little popcorn with the kiddos while we were watching Mulan...with Parm cheese... Ugh...I also ate a carmel hershey kiss..it was looking at me...taunting me..laughing..what would you have done??? lol Not the most stellar eating day, but I have had worse. I am just glad I am able to get something down right now...starting to have that icky tummy feeling...blah! To add to this mess, not that you NEED to know, but I am a sharing person...Aunt Flo dropped by today. Am I a lucky gal or what??? Someone slap me!!! At least I can say that next week will be better! LOL Janice 346/310/175 (lost a couple since last time I posted my tag line)/145 ($%^&# MD changed it again...)
DianneW
on 2/11/05 6:07 am - Louisville, KY
B - protien drink L - 1/2 sandwich and sugar free fruit cup S - 1/2 sandwich sugar free popsicles S - 3 sugar free jolly ranchers - these are yummy D - turkey sausage with tomoto sauce and mozz. cheese S - pistachio nuts
Rondaslosinit
on 2/11/05 7:51 am - Richardson, TX
I don't know what happened today. I got busy and just forgot to eat! Weird, huh? coffee this morning with soy nog more coffee water water tea protein drink water coffee dinner - dunno yet - not hungry. DH taking me out so we'll see....... Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views