*Thursday* Food Journals POST EM!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 6:26 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post 'em here, please! "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things a little longer." ~Author Unknown _____________________________________________________________ Today has got to be a *better* day. Perhaps I had to work out some issues with Mr. Pretzel, and now that I've eaten much of him, I can let him go? Mr. P seems to be the precipating factor in my downward spiral to carbohydrates. He is like a drug, pulling me to the "harder" stuff. Harmless enough on his own, the illicit things he provokes me to eat are not. I woke up to the sounds of the rain pouring out of the gutter outside, and decided it's not worth getting back in bed now, I'd only get a few more minutes of actual sleep. So- I am here, avoiding Mr. P and his friends. I plan on dragging my flappy @$$ upstairs and getting some bottles of water/tea ready... followed by a protein SHAKE of some kind. Go liquids! Back to basics again, someday I'll learn! I can even FEEL the sluggy effects of a tortellini coursing through my blood!! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 9:22 pm - South of Boston, MA
Starting the day: Morning- 8.4 oz Sugar Free Red Bull, it gives you wings! 12 oz coffee/1T light cream/1t unsweetened cocoa/= -beth
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/05 1:55 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Breakfast- Atkins Advantage Creamy Vanilla Shake w. 1/2C pureed strawberries added Lunch- 1/4C homemade meat sauce 1/8C parmesan & mozzarella cheeses 24oz diluted tea beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 156 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/05 4:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding again- Afternoon- 24 oz diluted tea, again 1/4C roasted soybeans 1 Nitro-Tech Carb Control Bite *almost there... few more hours, no munchies yet* -b
J H.
on 2/9/05 9:37 pm - Houston, TX
Beth, I know...I know...those carbs are KILLERS! They make me feel like crap.............I am sooooo much more together without them. I think the scale moved today....a couple of pounds. yeah....you probably are saying, "you think the scale moved? it either did or it didn't, right?" haha....well.. my scale is mixed up, so I know it is in the general vicinity, but I never count it as completely accurate. Anyway, having hazelnut coffee now and more later, Joan
Just Janice
on 2/9/05 10:22 pm - Houston, TX
Geez...I am so predictable...LOL...do I have to post anything anymore??? LMAO Coffee, one pot hazelnut, with milk and splenda breakfast- 2-3 oz chicken with cheese, hot sauce...and onions! seee??? I am not predictable!!! BWAHAHAHA! Lunch- 2-3 oz chicken with cheese, hot sauce, onions...ok I think I have a serious chickaddiction.... Dinner-I can't plan this far ahead! The pressure!!! Hee hee Janice
Dawn C.
on 2/10/05 5:22 am - Pittsburgh, PA
16 oz. crystal light iced tea B- 1/2 oatmeal mixed w/ 1 c. skim milk, 1/2 banana S1 -1/2 c . honey roasted peanuts. Now in the garbage. BAD MR. PEANUT ( I just can't keep food in my desk. I have no control.) Exercise - 2 mile walk 16 oz water L - 1/2 c. salad w/ 1 oz. light cheddar, 1/2 c. tuna and 2 T. light italian dressing S2 - 1/4 c. hummus, 4 baby carrots, 1/4 pita working on another bottle of water before I leave at 5. then another bottle on the drive home. D- fi****hink. I hope I can keep the snacking monster at bay tonight. Have to help my kids write out their valentines. Pray that I have the patience to sit with two 5 year olds and help them write out 10 cards each!!! I figure we start tonight so we can finish by Monday! Dawn
Rondaslosinit
on 2/10/05 11:56 am - Richardson, TX
Breakfast - Go Lean cereal coffee Nectar protein drink after workout Lunch - salad with olives, goat feta cheese, and one 3 oz. can of tuna, 2 T Italian salad dressing Dinner - 2 eggs. lots of water and Crystal Lite Tea today 2 pieces of Valentines chocolate (oops! - and I was doing so good until now ) Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/05 11:15 pm - South of Boston, MA
Ronda- If goat cheeses don't effect you, have you tried chevre (sp?) cheese? beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154-157 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
Rondaslosinit
on 2/11/05 12:33 am - Richardson, TX
Beth, Is chevre a brand or a type of cheese? Is it from goats? I seem to be able to tolerate goat cheese. I have to be careful with Feta because a lot of Feta cheese is made from cow's milk. But I really like the taste of goat cheese. Where do you buy it? Ronda 297/286/197(up 2 lbs) /170
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views