First Time Dumped

petel
on 2/9/05 12:17 pm - San Diego, CA
Oh My God, I had my surgery in April, have lost 130 pounds and never vomited or dumped. Untill today that is. I didn't know it could hurt so bad. It felt like I was being kicked in the stomach and I had dry heaves. I ate a few bites of a chicken bake from Costco and must have ate too fast or not chewed enough. Unbelievable. Thank God it passes in about 2 hours. I will not be having any chicken bakes anytime soon... Now I know what some of you have been talking about. I'm down to my ideal weight and feel great. Now I know that dumping is a fail safe mechanism built in just in case you think you can eat like you used to. Best to all, Pete
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/05 6:11 pm - South of Boston, MA
Glad you didn't experience it before? Chicken is a scary food sometimes... it bothers a lot of people!! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
J H.
on 2/9/05 9:33 pm - Houston, TX
Pete, Welcome to the "club." I too am glad you haven't experienced it any earlier than now...but I agree, it is a good thing. Great job on your weight loss.... Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views