HAPPY 10 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!

Tina MR
on 2/9/05 1:16 am - Ruidoso Downs, NM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Anniversary to me and all others who had this wonderful surgery 10 months ago today! I'm going snow skiing for the second time in 2 weeks and it's been 12 years since I've skied. I'm looking forward to it. I've lost 91 pounds. ...a little slower than some but I feel so wonderful I can't even complain. I will get to the century club soon, I just know I will. The fact that I can move without pain is just amazing in itself. I'm just so happy that I had this done ..... Words just can't describe it!!! Thanks for your support!!! Tina RNY 04/09/04 272/181/136
DianneW
on 2/9/05 9:01 am - Louisville, KY
Congratulations. I wish I would get rid of some pain. I still have back pain and bursitis in my hips. The weight loss hasn't seemed to have made much difference in that. Dianne 340/184/150
Carol P.
on 2/9/05 10:16 pm - Oxford, AL
Happy Anniversary!!! Ill be 10 months on the 20th. Its nice to see another slow loser besides me....I guess there's only two of us. Ive lost 80 lbs and have been stuck here for about 6 weeks. Its been depressing seeing all the 10 month people who have lost 100+ lbs. My Dr. told me not to get discouraged, that with my size (I started out 4'11 and 216) that I would lose as fast or as much. Like you, Im happy with my weight loss and will be happy if this is all I lose. I feel and look better than I have in a loooong time. Keep up the good work. We "slow losers" will have to stick together...lol. But....AINT TO GREAT TO BE CALLED A LOSER!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views