Super Bowl - Super Pouch

Sissy N
on 2/7/05 7:52 am - Hesperia, CA
Confession...........I went crazy with Superbowl Sunday. I consumed approximately 1500 calories, carbs, fat, salt and more salt The only good thing was no sugar. Today I feel like I can still feel everything I ate up to my neck. I just want to pop. Granted it is nothing compared to what I would have ate in the past; however, it is more than I have consumed in the last 10 months. This morning I am back up to 169 from 165 My own fault. A lesson learned. Just wanted to confess my shame and at myself so I will not do this again. I feel horrible, kind of hung over I guess is a good way to describe it. Tomorrow I'm back on track again, today just barely getting through. Thanks for letting me vent Sissy
Shanna E.
on 2/7/05 8:16 am - Vancouver, WA
Dont beat yourself up...a new day, back to it! Probably some of the lbs you are seeing is water retention from lots of salt...flu**** away, you'll be fine! 1500 calories does not = 4lbs of fat back on your body! Hang in there, it will leave you soon! Shanna
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 10:47 am - South of Boston, MA
"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..." Ok, umm... drink a gallon of water and pee out the salt..... you are forgiven! I'm sure you'll see those lbs go down the drain... At least you didn't get sick, right? I did, from the stupidest little thing! beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views