How many inches have you lost? Let's find 'em!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 3:25 am - South of Boston, MA
Have you guys been measuring inches LOST?! SHARE! ______________________________________________________________ From my blog: At one point before losing weight, I measured myself, but I can't find the stats anywhere! Boy, would I love to have kept a log of the changes in my size. The only thing I can remember is at one point, I ordered a 46C bra... it fit! I don't ever recall measuring at my heaviest, just judging myself by clothing size.... I was wearing 26/28s all around, occasionally 22/24's only on top, and 30/32's on bottom at times. I'll have to check out Lane Bryants' sizing charts to judge what I was... I got all my clothing from there or the non-related catalog store. My mom measured me yesterday, so I can call these numbers pretty accurate, she's the ex-seamstress! Bust- 34" Waist- 31" Hips- 38" Junk in the trunk/fullest part of hip, butt- 41" According to the size charts at Victorias' Secret :smile: here's how I fare now... Bust- Size SMALL or 6-8 (yikes, though my arms wouldn't fit in 'em!) Waist- Size MEDIUM or 10-12 (some things I would require L) Hips- Size SMALL or 6-8 (absolutely nuts, but since I have so much skin flab left, I wouldn't want anything that tight just yet!) Ass- Size MEDIUM or LARGE (but, I have no butt left, no butts about it... it's the floppy skin/flab...) I'll add my arm & thigh measurements as well... I have to re-do them, I didn't remember... This reminds me, it's time to measure the husband as well! He's not going to like it! ::laughs:: _____________________________________________________________ beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
DianneW
on 2/7/05 7:28 am - Louisville, KY
I never measured but have gone from a size 32 to 16. Dianne 340/184/150
Shanna E.
on 2/7/05 8:59 am - Vancouver, WA
I never measured, i really wish I had...but I went from a size 30/32 4x to now usually an 18, sometimes a 16 and an XL in most things. My shoe size has gone from a 12WW to a 10W...wierd I have problems with flappy arms and have to sometimes buy things a size larger to get the arms to fit. I find I am now venturing into the regular ladies sizes now and I am totally lost...I havent been in those depts..well, ever...been in women's sizes since before high school...its a very big, new, scarey (just kidding) world...I dont know how to shop there and I dont know how to shop for things that look nice/flattering only for things that are big enough to cover my pre-op body. Shanna 405/249/under 200
Dawn C.
on 2/7/05 9:36 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Since I go to Curves I do have measurements. The starting point is Sept. 2003 and my weight was 296 (surgery weight 287) 9/03 1/14 Bust 53 41 Waist 51 36 Abdomen 62 47 Hips 57 46 thighs 29 22.5 arms 17 12.5 Total -75 inches! I am wearing missy XL or L tops and size 16 pants. Like others I am clueless when shopping. I used to only shop in the Avenue and women's dept in Wal-Mart. Now there are so many choices I am lost. My feet have also shrunk but I have been unable to find any shoes that fit right. My old stand by brands no longer fit me correctly. I must have tried on 15 pr of black shoes on Sunday with no luck. Meanwhile all my shoes are loose on me (even with insoles added) and now becoming uncomforable. However, even with losing this many inches I still feel don't feel "normal". I know it will take a while or may never happen. Even though I have lost 15 inches off my abs. I still feel like I have a huge stomach. That is where I carry most of my weight. I guess we will always be shaped the same no matter how much we lose. Dawn
Donna Paige
on 2/7/05 10:02 am - Pottstown, PA
I actually have some of my measurements. I wore 32W or 34W mostly. Bra size was a 46DDD. I now where a 16misses or a 14W Bra is a 36DDD Tops are medium and larges. My chest was 60 and my hips were 68, my waist was 42. My chest now is 44" (under the rib cage is 35") my waist is 29 1/2" and my big bertha butt is 46". My arms went from 15 1/2" to 12 1/2". My wrist went from 6 1/2" to 5 1/2". My calves went from 18" to a huge still 13 1/2". My shoe size is a 5 1/2 from a 6 1/2 wide and my ring finger went from a size 6 to a 4. NO LIE, my height went from 5'1" tall to 5' 1 3/4" tall. The Dr. said it was from being able to stand up straight. YOOHOO!!! I'm a giant. LOL I didn't really measure my thighs but they are still very large. I hate my legs. Everything is kinda melting inwards on the thighs. My bottom half is still quite large and the top is really getting small. Inches do look impressive.
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 10:28 am - South of Boston, MA
Wow! These stats are all amazing... Go us! I'm hoping I gain an inch of height, soon! beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
lacmike
on 2/7/05 10:35 am - York, PA
I measure myself once a month when I complete my monthly weigh in. I started out with wearing a 38ddd bra and now wear a 32d if I can find them so I stick with a 34c. My hips were 50, they are now around 40, my waist was 38, now it is 30 it appears I have lost about 8" overall. I went from a size 20 to a size 8/10. I want to keep it that way! I go to the surgeon for my 9th month check up next Tuesday and we will see what I weigh then. Lori 258/157/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views