Marvelous Monday! Post food here!

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/05 9:31 pm - South of Boston, MA
Purge the sins of the weekend past, post food journals here! ______________________________________________________________ This morning.... 2C coffee/unsweetened cocoa/light cream/= Doing the liquid protein thing again today, as yesterday didn't fare so well....but I'm back to "virgin" pounds! 154.0 this morning! That's 1/2 lb under my lowest before. THANK GOODNESS for a change! I don't want to fluck it up, so I am being goodest today. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rondaslosinit
on 2/6/05 9:44 pm - Richardson, TX
Mornin' ! I'm so glad you're back in virgin territory! I survived my weekend of the snack table from hedoublehockeysticks. I took a lot of brisk walks (it was such a pretty area-east TX) so I'm sure that helped. I am still the same weight though. No loss. Oh well, no gain either. I'm still 3 lbs heavier than my lowest so far! UGH! Well, it is a new week and I'm off to the gym. We'll see how it goes. Planning on a LONG workout this morning. pre-breakfast - coffee with Silk Soy Nog in it (yummy!) Breakfast - protein drink (proly Nectar) Ronda 297/286/195 still!/160-170
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/05 9:52 pm - South of Boston, MA
TY Ronda- it feels good! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 2/6/05 11:53 pm - Houston, TX
OK...here we go..I was soooooooooo bad yesterday that I feel like I should be displayed in the town square in shackles. I would have people throwing food at me, but the danger of me trying to eat it is very very real! I am drinking my pot of decaf as we speak. FF milk and Splenda, of course. For breakfast, even tho there is chocolate cake with Peppermint Patty icing and Swedish meatballs, I will have chicken. Cheese and hot sauce. I feel so guilty about yesterday, I am considering forgoing the cheese... Lunch, I am planning on ham and cheese roll ups, but may just be ham with pickle roll ups. Dinner-Well, today is my 7th anniversary, so I have no clue. I want to eat a nice dinner, but am afraid what I will shove in my face. SIGH I will cross this road when presented with it. Maybe I can convince hubby to go to a seafood place...yummy! I am also trying to water myself into submission today..wish me luck! Have a great day! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 1:01 am - South of Boston, MA
Janice, first, happy anniversary to yoooooooooooou! Next, again, your cake is tempting me ALL the way over HERE in Massachusetts!! Throw it out!! Sit on it!! Anything! Have a nice dinner with hubby tonight.... b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 2/7/05 1:12 am - High Desert, CA
Mondays...ugh B = Atkins Shake (Chocolate Delight) L = (planned) 3/4c Spaghetti Meat Sauce D = Dunno? My scale was mean to me today and I didn't even go to a football party *sniff sniff* and my home computer was mean to me all weekend...it has a bug and so far my handy dandy tools won't remove it, plus the system fails to properly quarantine it. So I am down to my last resort and dumping the hard drive tonight and bringing it back on line fresh and clean. *sigh* I should have stayed home and pulled the covers over my head. 343/330/up two lbs/128
Donna Paige
on 2/7/05 1:34 am - Pottstown, PA
First off let me say Congrads on the win yesterday! (hangin' my humble head here) Today has to be better than yesterday. The darn superbowl thing had me piggin out like crazy. I kept nibbling on ring bologna and munster cheese. So far I had a half cup of spaghetti sauce w/ a few noodles. I HATE MY SCALES. I've been stuck at 189 and fluctuating back and forth between 191 -189. We're sticking with the 189 number however. LOL I've been parked here for well over a week. I thought when the monthly visitor came and left it would take a few lbs with it. BUT unfortunately this did not happen. I might go to liquids for a week to see if that will jump start, shock or do something to loosen up these lbs. I'm getting so darn discouraged.
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 1:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Hey, thanks, but I had nuttin' to do with the win, I was ******g people off yesterday here, saying "Go Philly!" Anyways- good luck.... we're all kinda in the boat with you... it sucks. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
sloane
on 2/7/05 1:44 am - New Albany, OH
Sounds like we're all recovering this morning!! I'm still recovering from a three hour dumping scenario last night after a little chili, some cashews and pita chips at a superbowl party last night. I think there must have been some sugar in the chili. It was so bad I had to run out of the party, leave my husband and run home (thank god, it was next door). Puking, fever, pain, shakes, the whole thing ... how stupid. The kicker is I had already had dinner before I went so I had no business eating anything ... so, today is: B: oatmeal w/ splenda, milk, 1/2 c. blueberries S1: stayed down so I just had it again - oatmeal w/ splenda, milk, 1/2 c. blueberries S2: atkins candy bar - why, b/c I'm stressed at work and I stupidly thought this would help L: chili from Wendy's - yes, you might wonder why I would eat it again but it just seems to work well from Wendy's; baked potato; 2 clementines S3: planned - popcorn, LS yogurt D: planned - salad with rotissarie chicken, egg, cheese, etc. no snack tonight b/c I ate that damed atkins bar Tandi 246/151/7 to go
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/05 2:00 am - South of Boston, MA
The pita chips got to me last night, too... Although I did very well at the Superbowl "party" we were at (I rambled about that in my journal), I had the craving when we GOT HOME and had the pita chippers. I guess I had about 2 servings, altogether, since they were cinnamon-sugar, and I didn't want to push the sugar level--- 6G per serving... so I had them two separate times!! Anyways, DH got a lashing for buying them in the first place, and they're being pawned off on the kids, because they're actually pretty good for THEM.... baked, relatively lower sugar.... Which Atkins bar did you have? Most of those make me sick... but I ADORE the peanut candy one.... But, doesn't work for me. beth Happy Valentines' Day! HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views