Superbowl Sunday- Post your food journals here!

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/05 7:44 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post away........... ____________________________________________________________ Yeah, Superbowl today, Not normally something I give two sheets about, but I *should support my local team, eh? Anyway, we are slated to go to MIL's for the game, but it's really unlikely to happen at game time, that's too late, and we have school in the a.m. I didn't realize it didn't start till 6:30pm... and my kiddos go to bed at 7:30pm. Good, less of a reason to be tempted by WHATEVER junk food is sitting on the counter at her house, right? It's going to be warm(er) than usual today, perhaps pushing 50 degrees! Not that anything will melt down and dry up fast enough to get the kids out to the playground, but getting there! Today is back on the liquid protein train.... I didn't do so bad yesterday, but ran out of time to exercise after moving house all day, and ate on the run and didn't have enough liquids in all. Although, I didn't start the day with coffee at ALL for the first time in a long long time.... Today- Pre-B Red Bull SF (8.4 oz) -beth 313/298/155/130
Donna Paige
on 2/5/05 10:48 pm - Pottstown, PA
Ahhh! Looks like we are pulling against each other in this superbowl Beth. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm making a big pot of chili and I have some munster cheese to go with it. Fixin' hubby a philly cheese steak and some hot wings. Dang weight has crept up instead of down. I'm now back over 190lbs. I think I need to do the liquid thing for awhile. I hate my scales. OH and Fly! Eagles Fly! LOL THANK GOD IT'S NOT SNOWING!!!!!!!!!
thin_tyme
on 2/6/05 3:35 am - WY
We are not much of football fans but I thought we'd watch the game and party with the rest of the good ole U.S.A. Darn I didn't know it started so late!! pre-B-coffee/splenda/creamer B-1 ounce yogurt, 2.5 ounces carb sense hot cereal fiz free diet coke with lime Lunch--don't know Dinner-don't know I'd like to have more coffee but dangit I'm all out of splenda, and I would have to drive 15 miles to the next town with an open store and it's cold outside, I might just have to do it cuz I want my coffee in the morning too. 17.5 more pounds to lose and I will not be considered overweight anymore (154) Yahoo!! At the rate that I am losing now I won't be there until the end of May, bummer but I WILL get there at least. Mechelle 283/171.5/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views