Freaky Friday- Post your food journals here, please!

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/05 2:02 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks, Ronda--- I got my flops on the treadmill, turned on Barney for her in another room... and turned on MTV, VHI, BET, and then :GASP: CMT... and did 45 minutes, almost completely consecutively! She climbed on once, almost got hurt, and ran away. So- it was 45 minutes between 4.0mph and three mini spurts up to 5.5mph, the third time I kicked it up and ran, I thought I'd keel over, so I turned it back down, ... I was aiming for a full hour, but as luck would have it, Juliana decided to open a can of root beer... in my bedroom. Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.'
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/05 2:06 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding to my Friday: 24 oz diluted Arizona No Carb Tea 8.4 oz Stacker Stinger Sugar-free 11 oz Carb Countdown Strawberry Smoothie (1/2 cup pureed berries, into shake, not liquids, but...) Next up, in a 1/2 hour or so, is another bottle of tea... Beth http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/ 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' Pix
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/05 7:36 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding, Again, fell off the liquid wagon at dinner-time, but no real damage done. Afternoon: 25 oz dilute tea Dinner: 2 oz lean roast beef 1 oz mozzarella 2 TBSP chick peas Evening: I have a iced coffee waiting the the fridge, my treat for the day... followed by another bottle of water. Totals: 749 calories 24 fats 35 carbs 91 protein This looks more like a lower fat normal day for me, not a liquids day in terms of total numbers.... but, hey, it's better than I've been doing! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/156/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 2/4/05 7:07 am - High Desert, CA
I started out good, but lost it around 1:00... Water 12oz B = Atkins Shake Water 16.9oz S = 1/4c Dried Fruit Water 16.9oz (w/Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade) L = Power Crunch Cookies & Creme Water 16.9oz This is where it went south...I don't know if it was head or actual hunger: Popeye's 1/2c Cajun Gravy & Mashed potatoes, 1/2c popcorn shrimp...and one stripped spicy thigh meat Okay I'm officially full...*burp* Water 16.9oz (Planned) Water 16.9 D = Dunno
thin_tyme
on 2/4/05 8:05 am - WY
pre-B-coffee/creamer/splenda B-carb sense hot cereal 3 ounces snack-glenny's soy crisps 1.5 servings Lunch- I was so disappointed today. I bought some stuffed crab at walmart, couldn't wait till I got home to fix it, I was an hour past time to eat I was so hungry. Cooked the crab and guess what? It was mostly stuffing. By this time I was so hungry I still ate it, 2.45 ounces of it. Plus a few greens with it. Dinner-I'll have my shrimp[ 3 ounces and a small salad liquids today only about 40 ounces so far and it is 5:00 P.M. already. Shame on me Mechelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views