Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetle....

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 10:32 am - South of Boston, MA
JUICE! Well, I made it real. I posted that I'm officially, really, truly, back up to 159. I changed it on my chart on the fitday site, so it's really obvious now, ... I figured what's the point of pretending, so start afresh where I AM.. right? Even if I did see that lower number, it's long gone. So, today I did the liquid thing (mostly, a bit of solids)... hoping to kick my butt into a loss again. This is when we see that it's a scary thing, gaining weight.... I posted a pre-op me on the fridge today... That should be enough to make anybody not hungry. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/159/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rachelq
on 2/5/05 12:15 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
You are ping ponging right along with me! Wuz up! I see you lost 4 though...I'm back down to 154...we'll see how long! My running is going good tough...7 miles! I can even run some 12 minute miles...but averaging 15 min's for the 7 miles...Monday I do 8 miles...that's gotta help...right? Let's hope so! Rach
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/05 9:57 am - South of Boston, MA
Ping pong is a good way to describe it!! 15 minute miles x's 7 miles--- 1.5+ hrs running? Hello! I do 15 minute miles, but only 3 at a time... 45 minutes.... or so... so far anyways! But, I don't run until it goes past 4.5mph... then I have to, to keep up... -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views