Pure joy, for a single moment!

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 12:16 am - South of Boston, MA
BIRDS! I just did a power cleaning- two kids at school, one with MIL... waiting on Jack... getting high on the smell of Simple Green, so I opened a window.... and, it's a friggin miracle! BIRDS singing! I felt absolute happiness for like, a full minute! All is well in the world. This is when you know that the funk in your head is truly weather related. SPRING come SOON!! b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 2/3/05 1:33 am - High Desert, CA
Woohoo! I know what you mean. Yesterday I took the day off from work to get my Birth Certificate...which meant a drive to central california...I was prepared for fog. But Wow! The day was beautiful. I met my sister for lunch and while we waited for the restaurant to open (at 11:00) we sat on the tailgate of her truck just chatting in the sun. I could feel myself opening like a flower to the sun...there was just the slightest cool breeze...I could have sat out there all day like a lizard on a rock just soaking up the warmth from the sun. Spring hasn't sprung yet...but it is so close.
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 1:40 am - South of Boston, MA
Do you see me picturing that?! I'm over here dreaming! If I were to tailgate right now, we'd be in a 6-8 foot frozen dirty snow drift- catching nothing but icicles on our chins. But, to hear a bird! -beth
Rachelq
on 2/5/05 12:17 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
You've got to come visit me in California. We had beautiful weather all last week. I road bikes everyday with the kids! Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/05 7:36 pm - South of Boston, MA
Oh, so nice! I can't wait to get the kids out in the sunshine... we've still got frozen nasty dirty snow... Gonna hit 40-50 degrees today, meltdown! -beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views