Thursday- Food Journals

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 10:22 am - South of Boston, MA
Our numbers today are very similar. I was meaning to ask you-- where do you buy the Unjury? Is it lower in carbs? All this protein junk I have is higher carb than I would like.... tells how much I've been using it! I'm not hungry, either. b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/159/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rondaslosinit
on 2/3/05 10:01 pm - Richardson, TX
I have been buying my Unjury from Unjury.com. I costs anywhere from 15.95 - 18.95 per canister depending on how many and what flavor you buy. They have Unflavored, Chocolate, and Vanilla. Shipping is $5.00. You can buy samples and if you buy 6 or more full size canisters, shipping is free. Oh yeah, carbs = 3g per serving and protein is 20g per serving. One canister = 17 servings so it's kinda pricey but I love the Vanilla in my coffee! As predicted, I got the munchies last night (UGH). I had 1/2 a weigh****chers apple spice muffin. Oh well, could've been worse. Ronda
Josie C.
on 2/3/05 1:41 am - High Desert, CA
Trying to do better on my water today...only got 64oz in yesterday Water 12oz B = Atkins Shake Water 16.9oz (planned) Water 16.9oz S = 1/4c Dried Fruit...man this stuff is addicting...after what I have is gone...no more (planned) Water 16.9oz L = (planned) Power Crunch Cookie (planned) Water 16.9oz (planned) Water 16.9oz (planned) Water 16.9oz D = Dunno...having dinner with the High Desert OH crowd at Chili's...lets hope there is something good on their menu. (planned) Water 16.9oz
Just Janice
on 2/3/05 6:50 am - Houston, TX
I see you are going to Chili's, and I had to post... Their salmon is AWESOME!! Also, their broccoli is to die for!!! Just my opinion...LOL Janice
thin_tyme
on 2/3/05 7:13 am - WY
pre-b cup of coffee/splenda/creamer B-carb sense hot cereal 3 ounces started drinking my 32 ounces of nectar and crystal lite L-3 ounces of tuna and 5 crackers 16 ounces of diet tea Snack--5 baby carrots with about 3 Tbsp of lit sourcream with ranch seasoning. D-I'm sure it will be shrimp and a bit of salad greens Snack-coffee/spenda/creamer Not getting all my water in this is so hard for me but I do have an excuse. I'm not able to just use the bathroom whenever I want at work, I need to wait when I am not with a student. Mechelle 283/171.5/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views