Thursday- Food Journals

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/05 9:07 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post here for Thursday! ______________________________________________________________ I'm still in non-weighing mode, no weight today. It's official, January was a complete wash of a month in terms of loss. I started the month of January at 159 lbs, saw 154 lbs briefly, and ended the month at 159 again. We're in a new month now, and my weight journal still has my lowest weight on it, man do I HATE changing it, so I've not added my psycho daily changes this week at all. Seriously giving thought to going back to stage-eating (like to liquids and back on up...). Ronda, did you go for it yesterday? To tell the truth, the only reason I ever really toss the idea out is because I don't like wasting food that I "bought for myself"... what a wacky notion! I read somewhere that we should never feel guilty about wasting food because even though we eat it, it still ends up in WASTE somehow (ewww, don't think about that...) I know they were referring to not-so-healthy food, but it does make sense. I always buy more than I can eat anyways, and I feel pangs of guilt when stuff goes bad before I've touched it. ______________________________________________________________ Today so far: BF- 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein 20 oz coffee Skim half and half/=/unsweetened cocoa b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154-159pleasedon'tletthisbemaintenance/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 2/2/05 9:39 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Well today is going to be a better day! I see from yesterday's food journals that I was not the only one to fall off the wagon. So here goes: 12 oz. SF Decaf International coffee french vanilla, 1/2 c. skim milk, splenda B- 1 c. Optimum power organic cereal, 1/2 c. skim milk L - 3/4 c. Homemade ground beef and veggie soup small salad - 1/2 c mixed greens, 1 oz. low fat cheddar cheese, 1 oz. low fat deli ham, low fat italian dressing S1 - 1/2 c. grapes, 1 oz. low fat cheddar cheese D - Chicken and white bean chili Cooking in the crock pot now. I hope it's good because I spend a 1/2 hour last night chopping veggies and chicken. Dawn 287/197/160 (trying to stay off the scale until my 9 month appt on 2/15)
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 12:06 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- 25 oz water (diluted diet tea) 8.4 oz SF stinger (energy B vitamin drink) 25 oz water (diluted diet tea) Peeing out the pounds is the only thing that seems to work for me. -beth, who will float away today to see a loss by the END of the week!
Rondaslosinit
on 2/3/05 1:02 am - Richardson, TX
Well, yesterday I peed a lot! Scales didn't change though - $*#$(! Although I did well yesterday, I didn't stick to liquids only. I'm trying again today. I worked out this morning. Feeling a little more energetic today - out of my pms funk I think! Breakfast - Unjury protein in my iced decaf hazelnut coffee water water water lunch - Nectar more water dinner - don't know - going to try protein drink. more water Ronda 297/286/bouncing between 192-197, today 195/goal=160-170
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 1:46 am - South of Boston, MA
Alright Ronda! Let's do this! Couple of days and there's gotta be some change for both of us... It's now 12:45pm, and I'm at 50 oz water, 20 oz coffee, & 8+ oz energy drink... so I'm getting the liquids... I should be having a protein drink or something for "lunch" now that I've finished my two bottles of water. I need to go find my old stage 2 rules, I think... -beth
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 2:18 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Lunch- EAS Myoplex Lite Vanillla Protein Shake (25G protein) Pureed berries 1/2C -b
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 8:08 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- Snack- 32 oz iced coffee with skim half and half Dinner- 1/2 to 1C broccoli flowerets (about 1 TBSP pasta & FF cheese, bite to test, oops!) 25 oz diluted tea Totals- 534 calories Fat (freaking fabulous!) 8 Carbs (?? bizarre) 63 Protein 58 150 oz of liquids (about 80 non-coffee!!) b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/154-159/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rondaslosinit
on 2/3/05 5:03 am - Richardson, TX
OK! I had my Nectar protein drink for lunch. So far I've had 48 oz of water , 30 oz decaf coffee I'm going to be busy coaching a DI team (4th grade boys) around dinner time so drinking dinner should be easy. My challenge will come tonight when I want to snack. Let's see, I still need to get in another 48 oz of water too. I should be too full of water to get hungry, right? You too? Good luck today! Ronda p.s. I use frozen loose strawberries too with Splenda - yummy!
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/05 8:13 am - South of Boston, MA
Thanks Ronda! I've done really well... minus the bite of pasta at dinner-time... Normally that wouldn't be so bad, but I was really trying to do all liquids... was "hungry" so filled up with steamed broccoli instead. That really can't hurt, anyhow. I can't believe I did it, almost, anyways! And, yes, I peed my brains out today. 150+ oz, cuz I'm still drinking... it works, darn it!! -b e t h 'For I was never so small as this before...,' thought Alice. 313/298/159/130 http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Rondaslosinit
on 2/3/05 10:18 am - Richardson, TX
Good Girl! I did it too. Had another protein drink for dinner and tons more water! I've only had 548 calories today, 6 g fat, 50g carbs, 78g protein! Surely I'll lose today! 150 oz!? WOW. You did great! Well, we shall cyber-talk in the morning and see if either of us did any good with the scales. Good Luck! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views