Tooting Tuesday- Post your food here!

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/05 12:00 am - South of Boston, MA
Post yer food journals here, please! ____________________________________________________________ I'm just not going there. Not today. Scales suck. I am going on scale strike for a while. Today: BF- Mocha a la Beth (GNC Whey Protein, coffee, skim milk, unsweetened cocoa powder) Snack- 1/4C reduced fat cheddar spoonful splenda pickle relish 30 oz black tea Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- not done yet, but close GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Donna R
on 2/1/05 12:26 am - Paducah, KY
my scale sucks today too! so far today 1/2 cup of coffee B most of an cheese and salsa omelet minute maid light drink (12 oz of fluid) water (32 oz already) been cleaning since early this moring and have not even thought about lunch but chicken breast sounds good. Donna -101
Rondaslosinit
on 2/1/05 2:01 am - Richardson, TX
Hey Beth, You're not going to believe this ...... the weatherman here says we might get snow (very rare for these parts!) - 3 inches - woopee! My kids are soooo psyched! I just had to laugh and think of you. Breakfast - 1/4 of a banana nut muffin - oops don't worry, God got me back for having it - I got hives ! Took benedryl for hives - got sleepy, went back to bed - skipped workout. Not a good start today Oh well, it's got to get better, right? Ronda
sloane
on 2/1/05 2:17 am - New Albany, OH
I love that you're going on strike from the scales - it's a great idea! B: protein shake - w/ milk, LS yogurt, banana, pineapple, stawberries, CL orange S1: LS oatmeal with blueberries L: 1/2 hotdog on LC english muffin w/ slice of cheese + 1 c. veggie soup S2: ? (at home today) D: chicken quesdilla S3: ? Tandi 246-151-7 lbs to goal
Luann S.
on 2/1/05 3:18 am - Green Bay, WI
I hear you Beth... the carb monster has taken control of me. B: 4oz carb countdown yogurt S: 1oz chips ! & Licorice L: 3oz shrimp/artichoke pasta salad, mmmmmmm D: Probably the rest of my lunch..... Not doing to well on the water, ok, it's a bad day Luann 248/195/148
Dawn C.
on 2/1/05 3:29 am - Pittsburgh, PA
pre-breakfast - 12 oz. SF Decaf international foods french vanilla coffee, splash of skim milk, splenda B - 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 small gala apple, 1 c. skim milk, splenda, cinnamon S - 1/2 bag soy crisps Our companies new ER (exercise room) just opened so it did a 1/2 class of Ramping. 1/2 way between walk away the pounds and step. Use a ramp and Leslie Sansone video. Fun! L- 1/2 can tuna, 1 T. low fat mayo, 1/4 c. salad mix, 1 oz, shredded low fat cheddar. S - 2 wedges laughing cow light cheese, celery D - ground beef veggie soup
Just Janice
on 2/1/05 3:42 am - Houston, TX
Coffee!!! (with SPlenda and fat free milk) B-1 oz ham and cheese roll up, with pickles s- more coffee (w/Equal and 1% milk...at friend's house...That Folger's Hazelnut is goooooooooood!) L- 1/2 c turkey chili with cheese and low fat sour cream D-??? any ideas?? Janice (convinced scales are the spawn of Satan himself...along with various snack foods..)
Donna Paige
on 2/1/05 7:58 am - Pottstown, PA
Well today hasn't been the worst or the greatest. However I did work out on the elliptical today. I'm really doing my exercise for once. I can't even believe that I have followed through with it for the past few days. Food wise I've kinda been carb again. I had for lunch 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (mostly meat w/cheese) Dinner 2 periogies, 1" slice kielbasa w/ mustard. I wish I could get over the periogie craze. I'm tired of being stuck between 189-190lbs. However, I actually feel smaller. I could pull my pants off without unbuttoning them so I'm wondering if I'm gonna drop a lb or 2. I pray so.
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/05 8:17 am - South of Boston, MA
The rest of my day: Lunch- 1 oz. turkey pepperoni Dinner- 3.5 oz lean roast beef sliced 1 twist string cheese Liquids- 30 oz black tea 24 oz iced coffee/light cream/= (had to go back and return it though, it was filled with sugar on the first try :angry:... I knew that crunch from the bottom of the straw immediately... ) Tonight, it's lots of liquids... I'm behind. Not really paying attention to what I eat today, perhaps it's better this way, as I've done better?? Who knows, this game is starting to suck eggs. NO LC sugarfree ice cream tonight, I had a 1/2 serving last night, late, and I got sick enough to stand in the shower and gag. IF I want a treat, it's a flat diet root beer, or real food, no sugar or sugar alcohols! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- not gonna say it GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/05 11:55 am - South of Boston, MA
Lastly- man I eat all day long! 30 oz diluted tea 1/4C reduced fat cheese 1 Pure Protein Bar Totals- 991 cals 33 fats 110 protein -b, going to bed because I had one bite too much protein bar, feeling it now............. swoooooooooooooosh.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views