Happy Tuesday

J H.
on 1/31/05 10:09 pm - Houston, TX
Good morning everyone...just sitting here with my one cup of coffee with cream and splenda which I said I wasn't going to drink anymore...why should I drink it when I really don't enjoy the taste...now give me Starbucks and that is a different story.......but my coffee ain't know Starbucks! Still rainy and cold here...but today we will have a much more productive day. Later guys and gals, Joan
(deactivated member)
on 2/1/05 12:09 am - South of Boston, MA
Joan- It's true, coffee at home is NEVER the same. No matter how I try, it's never right. I need the right temperature and coffee grinds, it just doesn't happen here. Does that stop me from trying?! Not a chance. It's cheaper to drink it at home, that's for sure.... if I went to SB's for my coffee I'd be out at least $10 a day in drinks... I *do go to Dunkin Donuts usually once a day, but I use coupons and it's my treat.... I get a medium iced with a shot.... Mmmm..... Oh, now I want onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne............. ::pouts:: Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- NOT DONE YET GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views