Moo-velous Monday....

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 2:22 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding: 20 oz iced coffee/skim half and half/= Lunch- (if ya can call it that, I was eating while cleaning, so it was a graze-a-meal, but I made good choices for me!) 1 oz pork rinds 1/4C shredded cheddar mix 1 oz. soytzels Now- 20 oz. black tea Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 1/31/05 2:32 am - Houston, TX
Soytzel??? What on our green earth is a soytzel? I am guessing a soy pretzel, but can that be right? cals/carbs/protein???? Could this be the salty, cruchalicious snack I am craving? I have a salt tooth much more than a sweet tooth..... Thanks Janice PS I am making chili for dinner, hubby insists..Hee hee! Sp, in turn, I had 2 one oz slices of low fat ham, one piece of cheese, roleld up w/pickles (and hot sauce!)
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 2:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Soy-pretzels indeed! I found them at www.traderjoes.com (apparently where I'm doing ALL of my grocery shopping now ...) I've had to cut the regular pretzels OUT, so I'm giving these a whirl! They do have whole wheat flour as the first ingredient, then soy protein... no nasty hydrogenated oils! $1.79/bag Stats: Serving Size 1 oz- 7 sticks, they're smallish but filling Cals 110 Fat 2 (unsaturated) Carbs 16 (sucks, but...it's a protein food! ) Protein 8 (6.5 from soy!) Fiber 5 Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 7:08 am - South of Boston, MA
The rest of my day... Dinner- 3 oz chicken Now- 20 oz coffee 4 oz skim milk unsweetened cocoa & = Totals: Cals 913 Fats 34 Carbs 36 Minus the soyztels woulda been a banner day! Protein 110 It's just 6pm, so chances are I will want something else... but it will either just be lots of liquids or something light... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
J H.
on 1/31/05 2:58 am - Houston, TX
Definitely redundant...but I am having the last salmon patty with mozarella melted over it for lunch. I am doing a much better day of drinking water. Makes a big difference. 155 today...............smiling big!! More later, Joan
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 3:03 am - South of Boston, MA
YAHOO! I'm playing the up and down game still... bouncing between 154-157!! Each day it's totally different! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Luann S.
on 1/31/05 3:11 am - Green Bay, WI
Coffee w/non dairy fat free creamer........ B: 1/2 oz string cheese 2 oz 'fake' crab L: 3 oz low fat cottage cheese D: Not sure, maybe chicken 3 oz and veggies. Feeling good today hit the century club yesterday, yoooohooooooo 60 oz water Luann 248/195/148
Just Janice
on 1/31/05 4:18 am - Houston, TX
Congrats on the Century Club!!! You ROCK!!! Janice
Luann S.
on 1/31/05 5:40 am - Green Bay, WI
Thanks much Janice
Dawn C.
on 1/31/05 4:41 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Doing good so far.... Protein mocha - 12 oz skim milk, 1 T decaf instant coffee, 1 scoop 100% chocolate whey protein, 3 pkts splenda (to help with the taste of the protein) B - 1/2 c. cottage cheese S - Glenny's Brownie Cheesecake Slim Carb bar (I love these!) L - 1/2 can tuna mixed with 1 T. low fat mayo, 1 low carb tortilla, 1 1/2 oz low fat cheddar S - 2 wedges laughing cow light cheese, celery After I chug another 16 oz of water. I am behind today So far: 102 gr protein 70 gr carbs 24% fat ( that's really good for me!) 877 calories D - Hubby is making tacos so I will make it into a salad with salsa and FF sour cream (w/o the tortilla) Dawn 287/197/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views