Moo-velous Monday....

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/05 8:56 pm - South of Boston, MA
Post your food journals here for Monday! _____________________________________________________________ The kids are back to school today, FINALLY! I plan to get my floppy flappy @$$ on the treadmill today at some point, it's been days and days since I've done it. I've been eating well, and the pounds and still going up and down DAILY, so something else has to help... I won't post what the scale said today, 'cuz it's like NOT possible. Sticking with yesterdays' weight. Today: 1 scoop GNC protein 20 oz coffee 2 oz skim half and half Equal Unsweetened cocoa powder 1 oz ham ______________________________________________________________ Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
J H.
on 1/30/05 10:09 pm - Houston, TX
Beth, I am just sitting here drinking my second cup of coffee...no more for me. Today is a rainy and cold day in TX. Well, not cold like your cold...but cold for us. Just dropped my oldest son off at school...he is in high school. Today the two younger ones and I are going to do nothing...we are going to stay in our pj s all day long....atleast that is my plan. I hate getting out in this weather. For breakfast I am going to have a salmon patty and small salad. Hope you have a great day and I will post more later, Joan
Just Janice
on 1/30/05 10:46 pm - Houston, TX
Hi! Good Morning gorgeous! I know this is sooo out of the ordinary for me, but I am having a pot of coffee this am, with skim milk and splenda//can you believe it? For breakfast, I will be having 1/2 chicken breast (2-3 oz), with cheese and hot sauce (another OMG can you believe it..Janice, eating THAT? LOL) Lunch I am thinking about making turkey chili. As Joan said, it is cool and rainy here today..perfect chili weather as far as I am concerned! Dinner I really want fish, but since I have no fish in the house, I forsee a small issue with that. I am DYING for some tilapia baked a top diced tomatoes, chilies, mushrooms, and garlic...topped with a little more garlic and a little dill...with a salad, and broccoli...OK..I think I may have to go shopping...LOL If I do not venture out in the crapfest called HOuston weather, I will prolly make jambalya for the family unit and pick out all of the shrimp and chicken for me...and some broccoli....I have an urge, can ya tell? LOL Have a great day! Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 1/31/05 12:41 am - Richardson, TX
LOL Janice, you are going to turn in to a chicken breast with cheese and hot sauce! Your Tilapia recipe sounds yummy! I might have to go to the store today myself. Breakfast - coffee with unjury water water water I'm gonna float away! lunch - don't know dinner - don't know I DO know that I'm NOT gonna have any popcorn today! NOPE - not gonna do it (to quote G. Bush Sr.)! Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 2:25 am - South of Boston, MA
Janice- do you pre-cook your chicken and just keep taking a piece out everyday? This is probably why I eat so much damn sliced deli meat, because I don't have to MAKE it. Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Just Janice
on 1/31/05 2:29 am - Houston, TX
Usually, I cook a piece in the AM, and that lasts me 2 meals, whether it be one a day or two in the same day. I nuke it, and it actually comes out fairly well! I was surprised..not dry at all. I will sometimes stick a pice in the oven/broiler if I have it on for another reason. I am a chicken fanatic!! Also, I put hot sauce on absolutely everything!!! My hubby swore that our kids were going to be born with red eyes due to how much hot sauce I ate while I was preggers. He swears now, that I am going to burn my pouch away...LOL Deli meat..Loving ham right now...rolled with pickles, hot sauce and cheese, of course! Janice
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 2:37 am - South of Boston, MA
Ah-- I've started zapping my little ones eggs, they come just the same as if I'd scramble them! This morning she had a "scramble-ded eggie" with chopped ham & cheddar... I just squirt the dish with a teeny bit of olive oil spray first.... Voila! I hate eggs, so it makes me nuts to smell them, though.... :::SHIVER::: I'm a ham-addict... I like to eat it plain, or heated with whole grain mustard.... or rolled with my splenda sweet pickles! If I wasn't so full right this second, I'd have got up and got one!! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Josie C.
on 1/31/05 1:17 am - High Desert, CA
No more bouncing of the scale all the sudden...holding steady, but still won't drop...I bet it would drop if I kicked it down the street... B = Atkins Shake (Chocolate Delight) L = (Planned) 3oz of roasted pork...yummy...slow roasted with garlic, coarse pepper, and salt D = Dunno??? Maybe more pork It is a sunny day, but cool...hopefully it will warm up a bit. I have to remember to vacuum when I get home tonight. I am supposed to have my taxes done tomorrow and my tax person comes to my house...right now it looks like a cyclone has gone through there. I've been trying clothes on for the California Board Cruise...still haven't found a dress for the formal evening, but I still have two closets to go. 343/330/248/128
mikkozoe
on 1/31/05 1:20 am - Conyers, GA
Man i never post here cause i think i eat way more than you all but guess what ...i am going to join in for now on !!!! Ok for breakfest i had 1/2 cup fat free cheesits 1 cup cantalope Lunch small slice of beef 1 carrot 1 scoop of corn 1small potato 1 roll I will be suprised if i eat it all actually For a snack i have a power crunch bar or a Carbwell bar and i have has some crystal lite today and i am ready to go get some water now that i can breath again here at work !!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/05 2:31 am - South of Boston, MA
Post away, girl! We all vary so much in what we eat! Hell, I *live with another gastric bypass patient, and we vary completely! Some days he eats like NOTHING, and others he doubles what I take in. It's all different. How do you like those PC bars?? I'm still waiting on my refund.... I *do love the taste, sad they make me so ill!! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views