Sunday- Post your food journals here...

sloane
on 1/30/05 2:52 am - New Albany, OH
Hi girls! Happy Sunday. B: egg beater omlet with peppers, chilis, and onion and LF cheese and carb control english muffin S1: WW cereal with 1/2 c. milk and 1/2 banana and blackberries S2: didn't really feel like lunch so I ate SF hot chocolate and little bit of popcorn (feel sick from that - not a good choice) D?: I have to eat something before I run - I'm heading out on 8 miles today. If I can do it I will have made it over 1/2 way on my way to my half-marathon I'm training for ?? I don't know what else I'll eat. All I've been craving lately is pizza but I keep trying it - a few bites of a reg pizza, lean cuisine, frozen, etc. but it doesn't cure it. Not sure what that's about? Tandi 246-151-7 same lbs to goal
Rondaslosinit
on 1/30/05 7:43 am - Richardson, TX
breakfast - multigrain toast w/ SF jelly coffee with Unjury, stevia, and SF Vanilla flavoring lunch - garlic shrimp with rice snack - strawberries more later Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/05 8:48 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding to the day: Dinner- 2 oz chicken breast, sliced 1C mixed greens 1 olive .25 TBSP olive oil dressing Snacks- 1 oz lean ham & .25 oz roast beef slice .5 oz beef jerky 1 HALF graham cracker (immediate dumping!!) Iced coffee/light cream/= -beth
Donna Paige
on 1/30/05 8:56 am - Pottstown, PA
Lord do I hate to post my food today. I've been a bad girl AGAIN! I awoke with the hungry bear after me. Breakfast 2 periogies w/ onions (CARBS!) Lunch Crust off of a chicken wing, a spoonful of cole slaw and a bite of a potatos w/ gravy (UMMM! MORE CARBS!) Oh yeah and my nephews 1st birthday party so of course I hate cake. YIKES!!!! SUGAR!!!!!! Dinner A 1" link of Kielbasa w/ mustard and a bite of mac n cheese. I swear I'm seriously just sabatoging myself lately. I'm 42 years old and this weightloss thing is still whipping my butt. The scales have been bouncing for a few days. I'm trying to avoid them because today it put me back over the 189 mark by 2 lbs. I'm obsessing on food. I will be glad when the monthly visitor takes a walk to another relative.
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/05 9:25 pm - South of Boston, MA
42?? No.... you don't look 42! Lemme guess--- KFC for lunch yesterday!? I was trying to figure out what "crust" off a wing was, I adore the cole slaw there.... ::swoon:: Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 154 GW- 130 -159 lbs and counting! http://meltingmama.blogspot.com/
Dawn C.
on 1/30/05 9:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
B - 1 c. Special K, 1/2 c. skim milk, 1/2 banana didn't fill me up so 1/4 banana with 1 T. peanut butter Was running around until 1 pm then had to clean the house - forgot lunch S - 1/4 c. dry roasted peanuts, 1 stalk celery w/ 1 wedge laughing cow low fat swiss cheese spread S2- mocha: 1 pkt. SF swiss miss hot chocolate, 12 oz. skim milk, 1 T. decaf instant, splenda D - beef stew This made me very sick. I think it was the beef. I think I have only eaten ground beef since surgery. I haven't felt like this in months. Spent 1/2 hour in the bathroom. Threw up the foamies then felt better. Ugh! May try a protein drink before bed. May not. Tummy not back to normal yet. May just have herbal tea. Dawn 287/197/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views