Sunday- Post your food journals here...

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 11:45 pm - South of Boston, MA
New week.... let's start out well! Post here! ______________________________________________________________ I woke up this morning feeling sick, I'm trying to drink it off, so to speak. I got up and ran to the sink, thinking I had to be "sick"--- and got woozy and almost passed out standing at the sink... I put my butt back to bed after that. I'm hoping it's just a bit of sinus infection or something! Weighed in, under 155 today, yay. Just playing with numbers now... up, down, up, down.... ______________________________________________________________ Anyway- Breakfast (the new usual) 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein Coffee/skim half and half/=/unsweetened cocoa Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
J H.
on 1/30/05 12:47 am - Houston, TX
Beth, Hope you feel better today! BTW, your blog address is funky....need to change the spelling of blogspot to get away from the religious site. I know you already know this because I read your other post...but I didn't know if you remembered it was part of your signature line as well. Later........Joan
Just Janice
on 1/30/05 12:50 am - Houston, TX
Hey Beth! Ya know, I had the same feeling yesterday and this AM. Tried to drink it into submission as well, but it is not working very well.... Of course, I started today with my 72 oz of coffee (one pot), with splenda and skim milk I was baaad yesterday..ate 6 pieces of sushi over the course of the day...finished up the last 2 pieces this am...also, one oz of low fat ham, with cheese, rolled up Wieghed in at 177, so I am on a down in my up and down saga for this week...been varying by an lb or two for the past few days...hopefully, it will keep going down..have to see Dr. Carb Nazi on Thursday... Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 1/30/05 2:39 am - Richardson, TX
Hi Janice, I don't eat sushi but I was wondering. Why is that bad? Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/30/05 6:29 am - Houston, TX
The only reason it is wrong, for me, is the whole carb thing. My MD doesn't want me to eat any carbs...at all! He doesn't want any carbs until you reach goal...unrealistic, if you ask me. Even tho I eat some carbs, I still feel a little guilty that I take such pleasure in them...like they are forbidden fruit or something! LOL Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 1/30/05 7:24 am - Richardson, TX
Yea, I heard you call him the carb nazi. OK, I'm showing my ignorance here..... I thought sushi was fish. Fish has carbs? Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/30/05 7:43 am - Houston, TX
That's Dr. Carb Nazi to you! LMAO!!! You are right, sushi is fish, but the way it is prepeared includes placing it atop or inside rice, rolled in seaweed (nori, I think is what they call it), in bite sized pieces about an inch thick. I like the tuna rolls, california rolls (which have crab, zucchini, and avocado), and roe (fish eggs). Unfortunately, all are prepared as rice roll-ups, for lack of a better description... The fish is awesome protein, but there is usually more rice, pickled ginger, and waaaaasssssaaaaaabe than fish... Janice
Rondaslosinit
on 1/30/05 8:03 am - Richardson, TX
Ahso deska sin sabi (saying with a bow)...... I sounds really good! I'll have to try it sometime! Hmmmm, maybe I'll just have to mosey on down to Houston and try it with you! Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/30/05 8:09 am - Houston, TX
Sure!!! C'mon down! I didn't even realize until now you were in TX~!!! LOL How far away are ya from Houston???? We could go hae sushi! However, as my accupuncturist, Dr. Ginger Xinaing, during one of my weight loss attempts told me.."You no go buffet!!!" LOL Ahhh..I miss that obnoxious, tiny woman!!! LOL Janice
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/05 2:02 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding- being gentle to the belly today... Lunch- Carb Countdown Smoothie Stats: Calories 253 Fat 6 Carb 13 Protein 35 Have to leave and pick up the kiddos at MIL's, they're having a birthday get together for my BIL, she's making a boiled dinner... cake... ice cream.... I'm bringing my trusty protein bar, 32 oz of iced tea, and avoiding the food, although the only part I'd eat would be a bit of smoked shoulder.... but I don't think today is the day for that... my head hurts bad... and, DH doesn't like any part of it, and he'll be coming there hungry from work... so I guess I'll pack him his bar, too! -Beth (& Bob by default again!) Me- 313/298/154.5ish/130 He- 360/340/211/175
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views