One day period-pregnancy test results

lacmike
on 1/29/05 7:58 am - York, PA
Earlier this week, I posted a note that I got my period one day and thank you to all that replied that periods do get funky after WLS. I called my OB GYN and she immediately ordered a pregnancy test, and I am not pregnant. Hey but I like having one day periods. I must say even though my tubes are tied, and really do not want children, I was saddened and cried when the nurse told me the results were negative. I guess part of me wanted to have a baby. The only bad thing about this is that all that went through my mind was I got fat after I had my daughter 17 years ago, if I am pregnant I will get fat again. I do not ever want to weigh more than 200 lbs again. You all are wonderful people, thank you all so much for posting replies to me. Lori 258/157/148...9 lbs from goal
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 11:46 am - South of Boston, MA
(((Lori))) I can understand, it's an empty feeling... even if you know you don't "want" any more children... it's natural to feel sad that it didn't happen... it would have been like a little miracle, with your tubal ligation and all... What did she say about the short cycle, though? I'm curious... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
Rachelq
on 1/30/05 8:29 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
(((((((((((Lori))))))))) Totally know how you feel. I really don't want more kids, but when I realized I wasn't pregnant, I was a little sad. It surprised me. Hugs, Rachel PS. I'm 9lbs from goal too! Yee haw!
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views