Ultrasound on Mon.

irisheyes
on 1/29/05 2:19 am - Harmony, MN
Hi All, It's a chilly day here in Mn. hope all is well for everyone else. Last week I noticed a squishy spot on my stomach, and thought oh great a herina....well i'll just keep an eye on it I see my Dr. in April" But decided that April is a ways away, and I work in surgery , i'll just wonder by his OR and see if Dr Kendrick is around. Walked down there and he was standing in the hall, getting ready for his next case. I said to him, "i'm sorry to bother you Dr. kendrick, I know your busy, but I think I have a herina" He said "OH NO, lets look at it" so we ducked into a room and he was feeling my tummy, he thinks it's a herina, but kept saying it feels funny, and it's not by my incesion site, and it has ridges (what ever that means, I'll ask my mom what she thinks it means) so Mon morning I have to go have an ultrasound to see what's going on. I told him that I had airplane tickets to go to Seattle at the end of Feb.....if it's nothing major he said he'd wait to fix it. He is So nice just thought I'd share. I'll update you after my appt on Mon. Katie
Rondaslosinit
on 1/29/05 2:31 am - Richardson, TX
Sounds like you have a really neat doctor! Count your blessings. Let us know how it goes Mon. Ronda
irisheyes
on 1/29/05 4:13 am - Harmony, MN
Thanks Ronda, My Dr. is great! He gives me a hug or squeeze everytime I see him I'll keep you up to date......now go take your nap..... Katie
DianneW
on 1/30/05 12:30 am - Louisville, KY
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Dianne
irisheyes
on 1/30/05 1:17 am - Harmony, MN
Thanks Diane. Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views