Sucky Saturday, post your food here!

(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 9:06 pm - South of Boston, MA
What's on the menu today? ______________________________________________________________ Woke up in a funk today, it's just so cold and snowy, DH has to work all day (normally has Saturday off)... and I'm in a mooooooood. Weighed in, up a pound, again. Back to no carbs. Pretzels must die. ______________________________________________________________ Today: 1/2 Pure Protein Bar (will eat other half for snack) 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein 20 oz. coffee 1 oz. skim half and half Unsweetened cocoa Equal Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
J H.
on 1/28/05 9:18 pm - Houston, TX
Beth, I never know what is on the menu until the meal hits (or in the case of dinner, a couple of hours prior). Dangerous huh? I really need to plan better. However, currently I am just having a cup of coffee with cream (oh, and I spiced it up with Janice's "recipe" that she sent out yesterday--cloves, cinnamon, and vanilla. It is good. I am not a TRUE coffee drinker because I have to doctor it up ALOT to down it. Where do you live? I am in Texas...chilly, but no biggee today(I mean for us)! Hope your day gets better....I am sorry you won't get the day with your hubby. I love weekends and my time with mine...that is for sure. Later, JH-----hey, I just noticed we weigh the same. When was your surgery (mine was the twentieth)?
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 9:28 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hiya JH... I don't really plan much either, in regards to food-- I just try to do damage control in advance--- and think about WHAT I should eat... it never matches what I actually DO eat. My surgery was 4/5/04... and I'm up a lb or so today, so we don't weigh the same anymore, ... I don't know what I weigh, 'cuz the moment I saw the slider creep past 155.5 and balance, I got off, pissed off. :angry: We're in MA, currently under four feet of the white stuff. I just wrote a post about the snow in my journal... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155+ GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
Rondaslosinit
on 1/28/05 9:49 pm - Richardson, TX
Sounds like a good day for you to curl up with a good book and stay under the covers! BBBRRRRRR I get cold just reading your post! I'll bet you're just holding a little water today. Did you eat a lot of salt yesterday or not get enough water? That pound isn't real - ignore it! I woke up with swollen hands - couldn't get my rings off so I didn't even bother to get on the scales. I know what that means! I'm really going to concentrate on fluids today (not just coffee). I drank pretty much ONLY coffee yesterday. It's so good, it's hard not too. Anyway...... Breakfast - Go Lean Crunch cereal with Rice Milk coffee with SF vanilla flavoring and Vanilla Soy milk and Stevia We'll see what the rest of the day brings. My hubby isn't home today either. He had to go teach a continuing ed class. He'll be gone all day. But tonight he's taking me out on a date! Ronda
Dawn C.
on 1/29/05 2:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It is cold here today too. I was standing in line at 8 am in the frigid weather to sign my kids up for swimming lessons. There were people that had been their since 6:30 am. I wanted to say what the he!! is wrong with you it's 2 degrees out here! So far today: herbal cinnamon tea w/splenda and a splash of skim milk B -1 c. organic optimum cereal 1/2 c. skim milk 1 cup of leaded coffee w/hazelnut creamer (caffeine is a rarity for me because my surgeon forbids it) Lunch - chicken quesedia ( i know it's spelled wrong) 2 oz chicken breast, 1 1/2 oz cheddar cheese and 1 low carb tortilla (couldn't finish) I think I am making a pot of beef & veggie soup for dinner. The cold weather makes me want to cook soup. May do several differnent kind. I love soup in the winter. Unfortunately I now can't eat it with homemade bread. I do miss bread. Oh Ronda - where do you get Stevia? I have heard of it but have never seen it anywhere. I know it is a natural sweetener from the stevia plant. I did not know you could get it in the US. Dawn 287/197/160 Hoping to make the century club by my 1 yr anniversary!
Rondaslosinit
on 1/29/05 3:30 am - Richardson, TX
Dawn, I get Stevia at the grocery store here. Krogers, Albertsons. You can also get it at Whole Foods Market (don't know if they have those where you live or not). I've been buying Stevia Plus actually. I love it. The Plus version claims to have added fiber so I've been using it. I actually like Stevia better than Splenda and it only takes 1/2 as much because it is twice as sweet. Good luck, Ronda
Rondaslosinit
on 1/29/05 12:02 am - Richardson, TX
How can I start off swearing to do good today and not 30 minutes later, blow it? OK - it is NOT going to get the best of me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now officially back on the wagon for the rest of the day. As far as my mess up, here it is. ADDED from earlier post snack - toffee covered peanuts. not SF - the real thing UUGGHH! My husband bought them and I can't stay away. I don't dump but boy do I feel yucky! I guess it is a slight dumping episode. I feel a little even though I didn't throw up and lightheaded too. YUK water more water lunch - I plan to have tuna dinner - don't know Ronda
Donna Paige
on 1/29/05 3:39 am - Pottstown, PA
Well the good news is today I actually haven't gone too wild with the food. Now last night was another story all together. So far today we went to the chinese buffet and I had my usual salad(lettuce & cheese w/italian dressing). Something about chinese food makes me throw up so I have found that the salad bar works just fine. Hubby and daughter love the stuff. AND it's cheap so I don't mind paying the buffet price for the little bit I eat. I did however have a spoonful of soft serve ice cream. Last night I really blew it big time. We didn't eat until 8:00 and I was starving and threatening to naw off my arm. We had gone looking for me a coat (and that's another depressing story). We stopped at WAWA and got hubby and daughter a hoagie. I purchased a bag of peanutes and a small potato salad. After that I made hubby stop and get me a TACO BELL taco pizza. I ate one of the quarter slices and my potato salad and a bag of peanuts. THE WHOLE BAG. The 2/$1.00 bags. I don't even know how I shoved that much food into myself. I'm turning into a major pig the last few days.
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/05 11:43 am - South of Boston, MA
Here's the rest of my day: Snack- 1/2 Pure Protein Bar Lunch- 1 oz lean ham slice 1/4C Balela (sp?) salad (chickpeas, black beans, parsley, tomato, onion, olive oil...) Dinner- (out) 1 Michelob Ultra beer then... 2-3 oz sirloin steak, cut into a million pieces, haven't had this since surgery! 2 broccoli flowerets 4 green beans First time in ages I haven't been sick after going out to dinner!! Snack(s)- Iced coffee/cream/= 1/4C reduced fat mozzarella 1 oz. pork rinds Totals- Calories 996 Fat 44 Carbs (mainly from the protein bar...) 44 Protein 107 This is a wicked good day for me, I think. As long as I don't wake up and eat anything in the middle of the night!! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views