Vending machines!!!!

Donna R
on 1/28/05 9:49 am - Paducah, KY
Hi all, I had to get my van in the shop today to check out the alignment, I brought a book and had a big bottle of water... well it took a lot longer then they thought it would and after I drank all 32 ounces of water plus a cup of decaffinated coffee I got really bored. I walked over to the vending machine hoping there was some nuts or sunflower seeds. but NO! all kinds of JUNK food. so after sitting around for 3 hours, my van was finished and I started for home, I stopped at the gas station/market and looked for something to eat... well also not a lot to choose from!!! I found some pumpkin seeds that were already shelled and ate those on the 30 minute drive home. these were pretty good but too salty BUT in the "old days" I would have stopped at McDonalds and got a happy meal and ate it on the way home, I have a whole new life now and I like it!!! I am now in the 170's.. everytime I get on the scale I hear the song "Disco Inferno"!! LOL. just some silly 70's music... well I have rambled enough, have a great weekend, we are expecting nasty cold weather so I will be stuck inside . Donna 277/176/150
Sue B
on 1/28/05 1:06 pm - WI
GOOD FOR YOU ~ For staying strong! That vending machine has got me a few times the past month - Dang those Cheesy Cheetos! How wonderful does it feel to have 100% control over your eating!?! Congrats on your strength & determination ~ send some of that my way ~ the junk food gremlin is trying to sabotage me everyday & I am trying to stay strong. ALSO - congrats on the 170's - can't wait to be there with you! Keep up the good work Sue 318/198(PLATEAU holding steady )/180
Donna R
on 1/29/05 1:53 am - Paducah, KY
Thank you Sue!! one thing that helps not to eat junk is how awful it makes me feel both phyisically and mentally... my plateau held for months and i am just now stating to lose again. Donna
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 9:23 pm - South of Boston, MA
Donna- Disco inferno! Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
Donna R
on 1/29/05 1:54 am - Paducah, KY
thanks Beth, i cant wait to actually work in the garden this year! Donna
lacmike
on 1/29/05 8:04 am - York, PA
Donna, I am a buyer and we are putting new vending machines in our office, I met with the company and told them they need more low carb snacks. You know what this idiot told me.....Low Carb that is just a fad and going away. I was appalled, I told him that I am an avid dieter and do not buy anything from the machine unless he would get some granola bars or fruit bars that are healthy. You know one of my favorite snacks for the ride home, I get a little container of peanuts, like cashews or almonds and sit them in my cup holder, I also like the carb delights chocolate covered pretzles that Wal Mart sells, this really helps when you just need a quick snack in between meals at home. Lori 258/157/148
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views