Frigid Friday- Post food journals here...

Josie C.
on 1/28/05 11:53 am - High Desert, CA
The end of my day...at last...it was a long one and I am hoarse from talking so much...so here goes B = Atkins Shake L = 3/4c Turkey Pot Pie Filling S = 4oz Cheetos...bad Josie bad bad Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I started dumping about an hour after having the Cheetos...it was not a pretty sight...sweats, shakes, felt real light headed...and I was driving in the rain. I pulled over and got out my emergency stash protein bar. S = CarbWise (Lemon Yogurt)...nasty tasting thing, but did the trick D = 2 Del Taco Del Carbone (sp?) Steak Got in 100oz of water in and working on my last 20oz Crystal Light. 343/330/248/128
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 9:13 pm - South of Boston, MA
Cheetos or any puffed snack like that do it to me too. SWOOSH! Yesterday it was the chex-cereal mix.... dumped immediately while driving home...came home and passed out on the bed with the little one.... luckily she was sleeping already in the car, so she went back to sleep for a little while so I could "sleep" it off. Why do I do it to myself?!? Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com/
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views