Frigid Friday- Post food journals here...

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 9:53 pm - South of Boston, MA
Good morning all! Post your food journals here for Friday! ____________________________________________________________ It's bitterly cold today, but, guess what?! One child gets to go to school today, yeah, two hour delay, but that's the first time this week! She's thrilled, well, she's seven, school is fun when you're seven, right? Here's my morning so far: Pre-breakfast- 1/2 serving pretzels, woke up "starving" BF- Mocha a la Beth (1 scoop GNC protein, 12 oz coffee, non-fat creamer, unsweetened cocoa powder, & =) 20G protein, chocolate and caffeine, aww yeah... Rest of day up in the air... Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://meltingmama.blogpsot.com
Just Janice
on 1/27/05 10:43 pm - Houston, TX
Good mornimg Nanook of the North! It is currently 50 and raining here... For starters, of course, I am working on my cup (ok pot) of liquid Nirvana...ran out of decaf, so I am drinking the LEADED stuff, baby! Whoooo!!! I have a new thing...saw it online...I put in 1/2 tsp of ground cloves, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and a touch of vanilla into the grounds (for a full pot)..Can you say OMG!?!?!? It is soooooo good!!! For breakfast, I will have either chicken with cheese and hot sauce or ham and cheese roll ups. What I don't have for breakfast will be my lunch. As always, have not a clue what to have for dinner...I am thinking pork chops (lean cut) pan fried (no oil or butter), then simmered in beer and sauerkraut. Maybe I will make German potato salad to go with it (but of course, I don't eat any of that...meat only..can't do potatoes...wouldn't be prudent at this juncture..MD appt next week....lol) Janice
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 1:57 am - South of Boston, MA
Just thinking about dinner tonight, so for the kids... Minestrone Soup & Turkey Burgers The kids will probably have the burgers on a piece of low-carb multigrain bread toasted, with cheese and ketchup... Cheating with the soup... using canned soup from Trader Joes! For me, either the soup sans the macaroni pieces and 2-3 oz turkey burger, or just turkey with lettuce & mustard... either way, it will be a good lowfat meal. -beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.'
J H.
on 1/28/05 3:33 am - Houston, TX
Janice, What size pot of coffee are you making when you add these amounts to the grounds before brewing? It sounds like something I would like to try. btw, Howdy....JH
Just Janice
on 1/28/05 3:57 am - Houston, TX
Hey Girlie!!!! I am sooo glad to see ya found us here! This is a great (and hilarious) bunch you got here! I look forward to seeing you hanging around here! Anywhooo...I have a 12 cup pot (6 oz cups...) Janice
Josie C.
on 1/28/05 12:39 am - High Desert, CA
Good Morning, B = Atkins Shake (Chocolate Delight) S = Protein Chips L = Turkey Pot Pie Filling (Homemade) D = (planned) Del Taco...Tacos Del Carbone(?)...steak, just the filling from two tacos...okay maybe one corn tortilla Cool and cloudy here in the desert with a nip in the air...but who am I to complain when your up to your tukis in snow. 343/330/248/128
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 1:32 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding: Snack- Pork Rinds (1 oz) Lunch- 2 oz turkey breast Dipped in dijon mustard About two TBSP of bowtie pasta in veggie broth In about 20 minutes, I'll start chugging my iced tea for the day, I'm behind. -Beth
Just Janice
on 1/28/05 1:40 am - Houston, TX
Beth.. how many calories do you eat a day? jsut curious...I am up to about 500 today, and I start worrying I am eating too much at 600..... Janice
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/05 1:50 am - South of Boston, MA
Janice- I just looked at my Fitday report, and I've been averaging about 700-900 calories a day for a very long time. Some days are higher, but normally only if I'm grazing=binging, nice huh? Some days I don't log everything, I forget to add my nighttime snack/meal or if I eat something overnight! So I'd say 1000 is really average for me, and about 1-2 times a week I get close to 1400. So daily- about 1000 calories or less, 40-50 fats, 25-50 carbs, about 75 proteins.... Today I'm at 500ish now... with a lot of day left.... ARGH! -beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.'
Just Janice
on 1/28/05 1:57 am - Houston, TX
I just looked at my past reports..mind you, I used to be good with logging, but only periodically now. My highest day was 800 cals..avg of 30 fats or lower, 40 carbs or lower, and 60 proteins or higher...Why do I feel like I am being awful? Yeah, I sometimes eat carbs in the form of a cookie (of course those are not days logged..LOL), but even when I am good, I feel like I am bad..geez! Janice...feeling funky today
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views