Umm...Th...Thursday...Post food journals here!

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 9:45 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hello all! Post your food here! ____________________________________________________________ We're on day four of no school, and day six of complete SNOW! We got about 8-10 inches last night, on top of the 36 inches WE already have. I'm just about ready to pack up and move south! My children need to go BACK TO SCHOOL--- and NEED sunshine-y warm days at the playground! We're going nucking futs! Anywho- here's my morning: BF- "Mocha a la Beth" 1 scoop GNC Whey Protein/Chocolate (20G protein) 12 oz coffee 1 TBSP unsweetened Ghiradelli Cocoa Powder (this makes all the diff) 2 oz skim half and half Splenda to taste --- SHAKE! Snack/liquids- 64 oz diluted diet tea (2/32 oz bottles) Lunch- (planned) 1 cup mixed greens, 1/4C alfalfa sprouts, 1/2C fat free cottage cheese, walden farms dressing.... Snack/liquids- Iced coffee (if I leave the house) Nitro-tech Carb Control Bite Dinner- (not planned) Kids are having roasted turkey legs, some veggie and some carb.. I don't tolerate roasted poultry very well... so I will make something else for DH & I. -beth 313/298/155/130 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.'
Just Janice
on 1/26/05 10:31 pm - Houston, TX
Hi! It was 81 here yesterday...hee hee!!! C'mon down!!! OK, it is still at the butt crack of dawn..ok, 8:30, but it is still not pretty... I have had my pot of coffee..caffeinated!!! ANd I liked it! So BLAH! LOL Of sourse, with splenda and skim milk... breakfast and luch will be 2 oz of chicken breast with cheese and hot sauce..I am addicted! And, as always, who knows for dinner...If I come up with anything good, I'll let ya know. Also, planning on at least 100 oz of water and other fluids... Janice
Josie C.
on 1/27/05 12:45 am - High Desert, CA
B = Atkins Shake (Chocolate Delight)...did I ever tell you I hate breakfast S = (Planned) Maybe some Yaki Mandu...I have some in the office fridge or some Protein Chips???? L = (Planned) 3/4c Turkey Pot Pie Filling or Pasta E Fagoli D = Clueless???? Did great on water again...I'm on a roll...so target is again 120ozs. It's sun shiny this morning, but we are expecting rain...it is a wait and see usually here in the desert we get a lot of clouds and very little rain.
Rondaslosinit
on 1/27/05 2:30 am - Richardson, TX
I'm with Janice - come on down! We've got extra room! We aren't quite as warm here in Dallas as Houston but we are less humid! It's going to be about 50 today for the high which to me is cold! BBRRRRR! Breakfast - Snickernut decaf coffee with Unjury protein and stevia (mmm, mmm good!) snack - more coffee, and more coffee Lunch - tuna (6 oz) dinner - don't know yet Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 2:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding to my day: Snacks/liquids: About a gallon of coffee- Splenda/unsweetened chocolate Lunch: 3 oz turkey breast Beth 'How puzzling all these changes are,' said Alice. 'I'm never sure what I am going to be from one minute to another. However, I've got back to my right size: the next thing is to get into that beautiful garden.' HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 155 GW- 130 http://journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama/
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/05 5:17 am - South of Boston, MA
Adding, again... Snack/liquids: 1 Nitrotech Bite (10G protein) 1 oz ricotta salata cheese Doing good! If I can control my dinner & night, I'm good today!! -B
Rae Smiles
on 1/27/05 4:45 am - Mount Airy, MD
Well, I am feeling somewhat guilty today and while I am controlling it I don't want it to get out of control. Today, I had my FIRST piece of cake since surgery....it was about 3/4 inch think and about 1 inch across....I tolerated it TOO well. I didn't eat but a taste of the icing.... My dietian told me she wanted me to "eat" sugar if it is something I really wanted,....I really wanted the cake....it was homemade and very fresh.... I guess I am feeling bad because I hadn't eaten any cake, cookies etc and I don't want to feel that eating junk like that is OK for me.... Anywho, I ate it...it tasted great but I have to say that I am satisfied...that would never have happened before WLS...I would have been eating on that cake all day.... But the rest of my day has gone well.... B- 1 slice cheese, 3 crackers and 2 slices thinnly sliced ham...so thin you could read the paper through it.... S - Hood Lowfat Yogurt Smoothie - love the strawberry banana flavor - 100 calories, 3 grams fat, and 13 gram protein... L - 1/2 apple with peanut butter S - cake Dinner - have no idea yet RAE
thin_tyme
on 1/27/05 1:44 pm - WY
pre-brk--coffee/splenda/creamer brk-carb sense hot cereal 3 ounces 32 ounces of water 1 scoop of nectar with crystal lite dinner-2.5 ounces fish, ounce of greens Mechelle 283/173.5/140
thin_tyme
on 1/27/05 1:45 pm - WY
oops forgot lunch, it was 3 ounces of trukey.
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views