Freakin Finally!

Annette I.
on 1/26/05 2:14 pm - burbs of sac, CA
made it to the century club.....somewhat bittersweet, but not exactly sure why..may be a hormone imbalance!
amomfor2angels
on 1/26/05 8:57 pm - Grovetown, GA
Congrats!! I am 2 pounds shy of the 100 pound mark, but I am below my original goal weight so Im okay with it...although I still wanna see that 100 pound mark!!! I was having hormonal problems also and my doctor put me on Welbutrin SR. I think its been helping a lot. I wasnt depressed...just grouchy!! I am feeling so much better these days. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Rachelq
on 1/26/05 9:11 pm - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Woo hoo...perhaps some day I can join your club! Rachel
MishaSasha
on 1/26/05 9:12 pm - Monterey County, CA
Congratulations! I don't think the bittersweet feelings are that unusual. After all, a major change -- even a wonderful one -- can be unsettling. Enjoy the sweet part as much as you can. amanda www/stainedglassdesigns.com
Larakatya
on 1/26/05 11:12 pm - Twin Cities, MN
WELCOME to the club Annette!!! CONGRATULATIONS even if it feels bittersweet, it's still an awesome victory. ~Lara
irisheyes
on 1/27/05 6:04 am - Harmony, MN
Yea Annette, welcome to the club. Katie
thin_tyme
on 1/27/05 1:55 pm - WY
Hey Annette welcome to the club. For me it was bittersweet as well. I was happy I had lost the 100 pounds but then at the same time it was like OMG, I had to lose 100 pounds and I still have more to go, wow did I do this to myself. Congratulations Annette Mechelle
Classy M.
on 1/28/05 2:44 am - inglewood, CA
congrats Annette, can't wait to join u!! keep doing well. blessings
Sue B
on 1/28/05 1:12 pm - WI
I agree with Mechelle .... I was the same way WOO HOO 100# ... then it was like "WHOA" I still need to lose 50# ... and DANG I really needed to lose that 100, but am still "Obese". It is a success but for ME I was/am still a failure because how in the world did I let this get so out of hand. Just can't win. I feel for you! but none the less CONGRATS on beating the demon & losing 100# ~ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Sue 318/198 (PLATEAU holding Steady)/180
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views