Wild Wednesday- Post food here!

Rachelq
on 1/26/05 7:28 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hi! Propel 16oz Bfst - decaf coffee, pria bar (I'm eating the low carb ones...2 grams of sugar) water 16oz Snack - soy crisps and string cheese (way to many calories for a snack!) Lunch - Left over pork chop and spinach with feta cheese Next... 24oz water Gonna skip this snack...I hope Dinner - Burger patty...probably over more fresh spinach 24oz water
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 8:06 am - South of Boston, MA
I peeked at the Pria Carb Select bars yesterday, didn't pick any up, they weren't on sale, ... what flavor is best?? -b
amomfor2angels
on 1/26/05 8:07 am - Grovetown, GA
To top the day off, I had about 2-oz of bbq chicken and one cheese stick. I just cant seem to eat a lot at one time. Thats another reason Im not getting all my protein in. I desperatly need to get some protein bars and some better ideas to use my protein powder. I use the tasteless Any Whey from GNC. I usually mix it with my juice in the mornings. It gets kinda clumpy so its not anything I look forward to everyday lol
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 8:30 am - South of Boston, MA
::shiver:: Clumpy, no thanks... I try it all... haven't found one certain item *yet that I just adore... that doesn't make me sick, at least! -b
Rondaslosinit
on 1/26/05 9:09 am - Richardson, TX
Hi Julie, Some of my favorites are: Nectar Caribean Cooler mixed with pineapple-orange Crystal Lite (tastes like a Pina Colada! Unjury unflavored or Vanilla in my iced decaf coffee with a shot of SF Vanilla flavoring and splenda - mmmmmmm I also mix Amino 2222 liquid from GNC in with SF Koolaid a little bit packs a powerful 40g protein punch but it tastes sweet to me (almost a little too sweet) Ronda
amomfor2angels
on 1/26/05 6:50 pm - Grovetown, GA
Hi Ronda...where do u get this Caribean Nectar stuff and the unjury? GNC? Before surgery I was drinming Protein 95 but that crap got nasty real fast. Plus I dont do well with milk products so I cant drink that!! What is Amino 2222? Is that a protein also?? I think I might have to take a trip to GNC this weekend to see what they have!! Thanks guys for the tips. I need all the help I can get. I got to goal weight pretty fast but far from goal body!! I joined the gym yesterday and walked on the Eliptical machine for 20 minutes and decided since I havent exercised in like 2 years I better not over do it. I might go again today. depends on how long my hair apointment goes!! I need to do something with this poor body. I lost weight so fast in my butt, the skin sags. Sick thought huh lol Other than saggy butt and boobs, i have no extra skin. I got lucky!!
Rondaslosinit
on 1/26/05 10:56 pm - Richardson, TX
I think a lot of us have the same "butt" issue! The weird thing is, I think if I had a lower body lift, I wouldn't have a butt left at all. lol The Amino 2222 is protein and you can get it at GNC. I buy the Nectar online from vitalady.com and the unjury from unjury.com. I also tried a banana protein from GNC that I thought was yummy especially when you mix a little peanut butter in with it. I can't remember the brand but it was in a silver/gray container with a black lid. I hope this helps. Ronda
Rachelq
on 1/26/05 9:25 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
Hey Julie, I don't blame you for not wanting to drink a lumpy "flavorless" protien drink. Try GNC's liquid protien punch from their pro performance line. I add 3 tbls to water with a packet of slenda. Make sure to refrigerate the bottle after opening to preserve the protien content.
thin_tyme
on 1/26/05 9:47 am - WY
pre-breakfast-cup of coffee/splenda/creamer breakfast-3 ounces carb sense hot cereal Lunch-3 ounces of turkey breast, cheese stick snack-Designer whey protein smoothie dinner--I don't know yet sipped on 32 ounces of Nectar peach flavored mixed with crystal lite. snack-hand full of peanuts probably less than an ounce. Mechelle 283/173.5/174/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views