Question

Renee W.
on 1/25/05 9:01 pm - Greenville, SC
Since Saturday I've been having a problem with everything I eat I get nausea I don't throw up but I when I get nausea I have to stop eaten. I call my doctor and he told me to try and go back on all liquid for 5 days as anyone else have this problem ..I'm almost 9 months out
Sue B
on 1/25/05 9:15 pm - WI
I have this problem 1-2x a month, where I feel queasy all day & do not want to eat ... then the next day I am fine - I have never been too concerned for ME because it only happens every once and awhile. I do know people who have strictures & they are unable to eat for days ... then I would be concerned. I would say listen to your doctor & if after the 5 days you aren't better - get in & get it checked out! Good luck & I hope you feel better soon! Sue 318/198/180
Rachelq
on 1/26/05 4:00 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
sometime the old pouch can become irritated and swell. Going back on liquids gives it time to rest. If your are sick on liquids though...get to the doctor to be checked out. Good luck to you! Hugs, Rachel
Rondaslosinit
on 1/26/05 6:15 am - Richardson, TX
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} So sorry you're feeling puny ! I agree with previous two posters...... Get better soon. Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views