Emergency Hernia Surgery!

DianneW
on 1/25/05 1:14 pm - Louisville, KY
Well I went to the surgeon today to see about my hernia and I have to have surgery Thursday at 1:00 p.m. as it is strangulated. I knew it hurt really bad and I could no longer pu**** back it. This wouldn't be such a big deal but the movers are coming Thursday to pick up my stuff, and delivering on Monday (a friend will meet them Thursday and my sister will meet them Monday). I don't know when I'll be able to go to Louisville, sometime next week, as I will have to have a visiting nurse come and give me heparin shots daily to prevent blood clots since I got them with the bypass. Nothing could be easy. Say some prayers for me. Thank God for friends and sisters. Dianne
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 7:26 pm - South of Boston, MA
O M G! (((((Dianne))))) Take care!! -b
irisheyes
on 1/25/05 9:35 pm - Harmony, MN
Diane, So sorry you have to go through this! And to hear that your plans have been derailed! Take care and I will be thinking of you on Thursday. ((((((HUGS)))))) Katie
Dedicated
on 1/25/05 11:35 pm - Eleva, WI
It will all be worth it in the end!!! good luck!
Larakatya
on 1/26/05 12:19 am - Twin Cities, MN
~~PRAY PRAY PRAY~~ Hoping and wishhing the best for you Dianne, ~Lara
Just Janice
on 1/26/05 2:53 am - Houston, TX
Prayers are going up for you, Sweetie! I hope you feel better soon! Janice
Rachelq
on 1/26/05 3:58 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
GEEZ!!! You are in my prayers for sure! Hugs, Rachel
DianneW
on 1/26/05 11:49 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks everybody! I'll try and post tomorrow after surgery if I feel up to it. If not I will on Friday. Dianne
DianneW
on 1/26/05 11:49 am - Louisville, KY
Thanks everybody! I'll try and post tomorrow after surgery if I feel up to it. If not I will on Friday. Dianne
Donna R
on 1/26/05 1:33 pm - Paducah, KY
Dianne, i hope all goes well! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out