Flippin' miraculous!

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/05 6:27 am - South of Boston, MA
Go figure. TODAY I ate WELL. It's 5:23pm, and I've done WELL! Lo and behold- immediate change? I got nudie to change out of my snow-frozen jeans, pounced on the scale, and it's back down! ::faints dead on the FLOOR:: Actually, lower! 155.5!! (Was 157+ this morning, and 158-160 the past few days!) I don't know HOW it's possible- but I guess I'll know for sure tommorrow morning if it's gonna STICK. These are those kinda days you hoped for when going to Weigh****chers meetings at night, !! -Beth 313/298/155.5/130
mikkozoe
on 1/25/05 7:20 am - Conyers, GA
well i will do a half happy dance for you until we hear the final word in teh morning if it stayed off .....I am sure it will ...I have faith in you ...Man i think i might have finally broke my platu ..i will double check it tomarrow night so keep your fingers crossed !!! Laura
Rondaslosinit
on 1/25/05 7:49 am - Richardson, TX
YAY YOU!!!!!! I'm sure it'll stick. You always weigh less in the a.m., right? I had the opposite happen today. Here I am going along thinking, oh great, my scale is moving (slowly but surely) back in the right direction. I'm almost back down to my low, when "BAM" out of nowhere, I had to go and weigh myself at the doctor's office! I weighed 5, count em - FIVE pounds more! When am I gonna learn? Those doctor's scales are evil ! Ronda 297/286/195/170
Donna Paige
on 1/25/05 8:11 am - Pottstown, PA
I wish mine would drop. But I seem to be doing ok. I was losing pretty good with this past bought of the flu but unfortunately my appetite has come back with a major vengeance. I ate like a pig today. 1/2 cup of spaghetti for lunch 1/2 cup of spaghetti for dinner and a small slice of pizza Major handful of goldfish pretzels and now I'm dying for something chocolate. I'm terrified to get back on the scales as it just said I weighted in at 189 so I'm taking that one. I don't want to go back up to 190+. I'm still avoiding the eliptical. LOL Leave it to me to spend a $1000.00 on an eliptical and let it sit there and be used for a clothing rack. 339/189/God please let me get to 130 even though by the medical society I should weight in at a cool 121lbs. Yeah right!
sloane
on 1/25/05 8:43 am - New Albany, OH
CONGRATS!!! That's great news! Now, I want you off that scale - I mean it! What's up with this weighing in twice a day?? No way, once a week only. And, go buy something that's too tight - one size too small. Everyweek (after the scale) try it on. It works a million times better than the scale. I can't tell you how many times I haven't lost an ounce but the little size piece of clothing fits better! Anway, you know I like to give you a run for your money. Congrats, again. Tandi 246/151/7 (long) lbs to goal
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/05 12:09 am - South of Boston, MA
Once a week?! I'd go nuts not knowing the changes daily. I think if I only weighed in once a week, I'd probably gain... and allow more grazing each day because I'd assume I was losing, KWIM? This way I know immediately if I'm doing wrong... Maybe once I'm certain I'm in maintenance-- then once a week to keep my @$$ in cheque, right? I've got 25 lbs to go, and 69 days left. It's a long shot, but I'll try! -Beth HW- 313 CW- 155 GW- 130
Sue B
on 1/25/05 9:12 am - WI
YEA!!!!!! Go BETH GO BETH GO BETH! Now send some of that goodness my way! I am DANCING for you cuz' I need the exercise ... hope it sticks! Sue 318/198/180
thin_tyme
on 1/25/05 9:53 am - WY
Way to go Beth I hope that it sticks for you. I tell ya it's the 9 month curse. I'm feeling it this way too!! I like that advice about buying a pair of too tight jeans and then trying them on each week instead of the scale. I remember those weigh****cher days!!!! You are still doing great, look at your stats. Mechelle
Larakatya
on 1/25/05 11:19 am - Twin Cities, MN
FABOO BETH!!!! I'm hoping it sticks, ~Lara
DianneW
on 1/25/05 1:11 pm - Louisville, KY
Way to go Beth! Dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views