Burning Pouch????

Dedicated
on 1/25/05 2:43 am - Eleva, WI
Some days I wish I wasn't so intune with my body. Today is one of them. I'm slugging away at my crystal lite...and all of the sudden...burn. Weird. Backed off the CL and switched to water. Little better. Then had lunch....taco salad, yum! But then, burn. Did a major no no and drank a little water to get it out of there. Better. Now sipping a flat diet pepsi and that seems to be ok. I have my nine month followup appt friday and plan to mention this to the doc, but have any of you had this happen? Could it just be too much Ruby Red CL???
Dawn C.
on 1/25/05 3:35 am - Pittsburgh, PA
It sounds like the beginnings of an ulcer to me. I am no Dr. but a friend of mine has the same problem and has to take zantac. I am glad you see your surgeon this week because if is it an ulcer you will want to take care of it right away. Dawn
Rondaslosinit
on 1/25/05 7:39 am - Richardson, TX
I hope you're not getting an ulcer. Sometimes CL burns me too so I just make it a little weaker. That seems to take care of the problem. However, I've never had it last like your discomfort seemed to. I agree with Dawn, ask your doc. Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views