HELP!! I'm falling into a bag of M&Ms !!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/24/05 11:55 pm - South of Boston, MA
Oh FOR JOY!! ::doing Ren & Stimpy dance:: Lara, you rock even cooler now! -beth
Rachelq
on 1/24/05 11:42 am - Laguna Niguel, CA
RNY on 04/27/04 with
So sorry that I wasn't around the boards to participate in the intervention. Looks like you weathered this one ok though. Great idea to paint your nails. I have candy galore in the house this week, because my sons b-day is coming up and they had it on sale. So far so good. Hope you keep up the good work too. If you really need a fix, there are lots of great tasting SF icecreams out there. Just remember that they're not calorie free though! (which makes me sad!) Hugs, Rachel
Larakatya
on 1/24/05 11:21 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Rhonda, I am a fan of the SF chocolates. Godiva makes incredible SF chocolates. You weathered the storm. You can do it again next time. ~Lara
Carol P.
on 1/27/05 1:00 am - Oxford, AL
The SF Russell Stover's chocolates are great for those cravings, BUT...yes there's a BU****ch out for those sugar alcohols. If you havent tried them yet, you'll see (and your poor family..lol) what Im talking about a little while after you've had them. My family has banned me from ever having them again. Usually, Im good with a Hershey's kiss or maybe two. I know, I know, they're pure sugar, but they dont carry the same "after affects" as the SF kind. Happy hunting!!!
Rondaslosinit
on 1/27/05 1:09 am - Richardson, TX
OH my! Are you ever right! I had some SF candy two days ago and I could hardly stand myself - whew! Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views