HELP!! I'm falling into a bag of M&Ms !!!

Rondaslosinit
on 1/24/05 5:26 am - Richardson, TX
I'm having the WORST chocolate attack! STOP ME before I binge! This is the first time since surgery that I've truly felt that "I'm gonna die if I don't get some chocolate" kind of craving. I was in the grocery store and all the valentine's candy was calling my name! I ended up buying a small bag of trail mix because at least it has nuts in it. However, I'm REALLY fighting myself to keep from picking out the M&Ms! help... i"m .............. melt.i.n.g.... dear friends Ronda
Just Janice
on 1/24/05 5:43 am - Houston, TX
RONDA!!! Put down the chocolate...step AWAAAYYYY from the chocolate... I try to stay away from the candy aisle this time of year because Satan keeps his personal stash there.... Good luck with your urges! You can do it! Say NO!!! Janice (if you don't eat them, can I have them???)
Dedicated
on 1/24/05 5:47 am - Eleva, WI
I'm scared to even try chocolate. Thank goodness! My son had his birthday this weekend. Ice cream cake. Crusted with crushed oreos. I took a bite...as I chewed I got scared (it REALLY tasted sugary!) and spit it out. I just couldn't do it. I'm so glad I'm a big chicken!!! Now if I was only this afraid of carbs!!
Josie C.
on 1/24/05 5:58 am - High Desert, CA
Put the chocolate down and step away from the bag and no one will get hurt! Okay, now do you have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory nearby...get your tush inside and by some SF chocolate...my favorite are Pecan Bears...think turtle only sugarfree. They have a bunch of other sugarfree items and believe me if you binge too much on this stuff...the potty time will remind you to put the bag down.
Rondaslosinit
on 1/24/05 6:26 am - Richardson, TX
Thanks everybody! I knew if I just got online instead of on the couch, you guys would set me straight. It also helped that I went and painted my fingernails. Since they are wet, I don't want to put my hands in the bag! OK, I think the worst is over. I'm not going to the store any more until after Feb 14th! I shoulda known better because halloween was tough for me too. Some of us have pretty gosh darn thick skulls! Whew! Thanks again for the emergency encouragement. It was just what I needed! Ronda
Donna Paige
on 1/24/05 8:20 am - Pottstown, PA
Ronda, I unfortunately had the craving you had the other day. I ended up buying some Russell Stovers sugar free peanut clusters. I have eaten 3 of them so far. (LOL of course not at the same time) The chocolate has been everywhere lately and it makes soooo difficult to look the other way. You hang in there though and that craving will just disappear LOL Don't I wish! 339/189/130
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/05 9:07 am - South of Boston, MA
You did good. At least it wasn't those 2-3 lb bags of pink and red M & M's, right? I have to avoid those aisles in the stores- because I am an ADDICT. Chocolate & coffee... it's BAAAAAAAAAAAAD! I've had more than enough chocolate today, I kinda wi**** made me sick on the first bite, then I wouldn't repeat it. I threw away the bag of Hershey's Nuggets--- but there were MORE hiding here... and they mysteriously disappeared ::burp::....over a course of many hours... I probably ate the equivalent of a full size bar at least today. If I ***** tommorrow about my lack of loss, shoot me. I even stopped writing the food down today, but I'll go and do it now to see the damage. IF it helps you, try to shop only the perimeter of the store, and go down an aisle one way, get WHAT you need, and leave the aisle the same direction. Or, avoid typical grocery stores & Super Wal-Fart altogether!! They're evil.... -beth 313/298/156-160/130
Rondaslosinit
on 1/24/05 9:13 am - Richardson, TX
You're too funny, Beth! You're right too. I was in Wal-Fart when this all happened! If my family wants groceries between now and valentines day, they are going to have to go to the store themselves! I added up all my cals, protein, carbs, and fat for the day....... I can't have any dinner! Nothing else tonight excep****er for me. Think I can do it? Bwhahahahaha! I wish I dumped on chocolate too. But alas..... Ronda
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/05 9:27 am - South of Boston, MA
See? Avoid Wally-World! Join me! Those Supercenters are out to get us! Cheap, available JUNK food... I started going to the one here to get a deal... but you know, it's just not worth it, cuz I always came home with stuff I did NOT need in my house. So, no more! I also got VERY disgruntled with the quality of the food there... the produce is never fresh, meat is shipped in from god-only-knows-where, bakery items frozen, deli meats just suck....UGH.. And, the store is diiiiiiiiiiirty! Maybe it's just a "here" thing, I dunno. Perhaps TARGET will open a grocery store?? The kids are adjusting, though... and they're even getting saavy on their own about picking stuff! "Mom, that ketchup is loaded with sugar!" As for the adding up--- I can't eat till WEDNESDAY at this rate!! -beth
Larakatya
on 1/24/05 11:18 pm - Twin Cities, MN
I work for Target Corporate - we are slowly phasing into some markets "SuperTarget" which has very nice grocery selections. But they're only in certain markets yet. ~Lara
Most Active
Recent Topics
weight gain
merrillg · 0 replies · 498 views
9 years and counting
Pegtrala · 2 replies · 762 views
lap band
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views
8 years out
feelinggreat · 0 replies · 777 views